Rio Chico is a masterpiece nestled seaside on one of the most spectacular sites in the Caribbean and and just outside Ocho Rios.
Rio Chico's guest list reads like a who's who and includes diplomats and celebrities from around the world.
The elegant mansion features eight bedrooms and baths, which accommodate large groups in sinful comfort.
Originally built in 1898, the villa underwent an extensive renovation in the mid '90's by one of the world's most brilliant hoteliers. Today, Rio Chico offers guests top of the line amenities, service and comfort in a remarkable estate nestled on fourteen acres of lush tropical gardens. Indeed, the grounds offer exotic flowers, lush gardens, dramatic and cascading waterfalls that tumble into the sea, two private beaches, and 2000 feet of protected shoreline's truly a Garden of Eden.
Whether dining on the spectacular verandah overlooking the Caribbean, the formal dining room, or pool-side, the attentive staff will provide you with personalized service to meet your every need. Your experienced villa chefs will provide you with a wide choice of meals to suite the most discriminating palates.
The spacious and elegant living areas of Rio Chico are built around an indoor rock garden: which forms a lovely backdrop for romantic candlelight dinners. French doors open out from the dining room and adjacent family room/bar to the downstairs verandah and large (20 x 38 foot)private swimming pool pool overlooking the sea. Enjoy your choice of two fresh-water swimming pools or the secluded, white-sand beach for sunning or swimming in the sea.
Six of the bedrooms are located in the main house while two additional bedrooms are located in a separate guest cottage. All of the bedrooms feature air-conditioning, phone and cable TV.
Recreational amenities include the two private white sand beaches, two freshwater swimming pools, a hard surface tennis court lighted for night play, half of a basketball court, sea kayaks, sunfish and a windsurfer.
Exclusively dedicated to fulfilling all your wishes and exceeding your every expectation, Villa Rio Chico's attentive staff will pamper you morning, noon and night. With smiles as warm as the tropical sunshine and a healthy dose of world-famous Caribbean hospitality, your ever-friendly. professional staff is ready, 24 hours a day, to refresh your drink, whip up your favorite delicacy and ensure that your every vacation dream becomes a reality.
Rio Chico guests may spend as much or as little as they wish for food and beverage. If you want the finest food possible and do not want to bother with making decisions regarding every meal, you may pre-purchase the food and beverage package for $190 per adult per day. This buys exquisite multi-course meals, snacks and an unlimited fully-stocked bar with brand-name labels. We can provide sample menus. Alternatively, you may simply visit with the chef and select more basic menus for which you will be billed directly from receipts.
It is certainly easy to understand why Rio Chico is a favorite of industrialists and celebrities from around the world.
* Spectacular 14-acre oceanfront estate
* Full staff: chef, butler, houseman, housekeepers, barman, gardeners
* 2,000 feet of protected shoreline with breathtaking series of waterfalls and rivers joining the Caribbean Sea
* 2 private beaches
* 2 freshwater swimming pools
* Water-sports: sailboat, kayaks, aqua cycle, wind surfer, paddle boat and snorkeling equipment
* Hard surface tennis court lit for night play- racquets and balls provided
* Half basketball court, darts, croquet and small trampoline
* On-site private gym with elliptical and treadmill
* Satellite TV, CD player with wide selection of CDs, iPod docks throughout, DVD player, Plasma TV, XBOX 360 and games, adult and children's board games
* Satellite TV and telephones in all bedrooms
* Water-sports Toys: Ocean kayaks, aqua cycle
* Water-sports: Sunfish sailboat, wind surfer and paddle boat
* Unlimited greens fees at Sandals Upton Golf for the adults in the party
* Laundry and pressing facilities, small charge
* 24-hour security including manned gatehouse to insure absolute privacy
Optional Villa Amenities-Arranged For
* Deluxe meal plan $190/person - All meals, premium bar beverages, house wines and champagne, late night snacks.
* Full complementary dinner (adults only) at Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios.
The following may be arranged for additional charges:
* Helicopter Transfers To Ocho Rios
* Additional Water sports
* Tennis Pro
* Cart & Caddie fees at Sandals Golf & Country Club
* Food & beverage fees at Sandals Golf & Country Club
* Transfers to Sandals Resort for lunch or dinner
* Round-trip airport transfers from Montego Bay
* Transfers to Sandals Golf & Country Club
* Transfers to Sandals Royal Plantation
Main Villa - 6 Bedrooms
King-size four-poster bed and a day bed as well as a large verandah balcony. En-suite bathroom.
Two double four-poster beds and a verandah. En-suite bathroom.
King-size four-poster bed and sofabed in sitting room as well as a large verandah.
King-size four-poster bed and a large balcony. En-suite bathroom.
King-size four-poster bed and a large balcony.. En-suite bathroom.
King-size four-poster bed with balcony. En-suite bathroom.
Guest Cottage - 2 Bedrooms:
Bedrooms 1 & 2
Two Queen-size beds. Two en-suite bathrooms. Intercoms to Main House
**Please note that the Guest Cottage cannot be rented apart from the Main Villa.
Additional amenities include: games, computer available, cd player, ac bedrooms, sunfish sailboat, tennis court, windsurfer, laundry service, child care service spa shuttle rental car, corporate, ultraluxury....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.