Location Holds a welcoming environment in a quiet and pleasant area and it is conveniently located between the beach and the mountains and places of natural beauty to discover in the Southwest Alentejo.
You have access dirt track nearby the property and 2km from the EN120 (National Road 120) to North or South.
In this property you can enjoy an exuberant sunset and during the night and with the absence of light and you have a 180 degrees of open sky to be explored in observing constellations or just feel the peace and it’s an unforgettable pleasure. Apartment Description This house inserted in Quinta das Beldroegas has 50m2 has one bedroom with double bed, a living room prepared for use as a second double bedroom and where we can put a cot if necessary, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower.
We offer peace of mind with breakfast on request, which you can have in inside the house, on the terrace, in the common area for the purpose or in the outdoors where every morning will be a pleasure.
The surrounding area includes a terrace for recreation, green space with enchanting nooks, walking trail and wildlife observation. Essentially surrounded by meadows, cork oak, pine, eucalyptus, arbutus among others. The land has a vegetable garden that can be a place of relaxation by sharing daily tasks where you can get natural and organic products, the orchard and the wood oven, available to guests, where you have the opportunity to make fresh bread and other delicacies.
We provide bicycles to ride into contact with nature, barbecue, hammock, chair and swing in the tree. Hiking trail, observation of nature and jogging by the wonderful surroundings provide a unique wellness. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom: 1x 0x 0x Living Room: 1x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Parking space Terrace Towels Provided Linens Provided Wi-Fi No Pets Allowed [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: Yes
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: No
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor Ground Size (m2) 60 Sleeps 4 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 1 Lift No Min. Stay 2 Nights Extra Person 10â‚Ź Cleaning Fee No Payment 25% Remaining Payment 75% Damage Deposit No Region Alentejo Area Zambujeira do Mar Check-in Time 3:30 PM Check-out Time 12:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: bathroom amenities, dishes, mini-fridge, free parking space, cooking utensils, sightseeing.TripAdvisor property ID 2270262...Read more
Left on 04/25/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 25, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
This place is incredibly peaceful, beautiful and well placed for exploring the coast and interior in alenjano. Lots of secluded beaches, fresh fish and local culture to soak up, away from the crowds. Highly recommended.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.