- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
Lin's, also ideal for longterm large corporate tenant !
Lin's is rented out till end July 2014. Please contact me for availability as of May 2014.
Lin's is in the ideal location for a large corporate tenant, either an embassy or the caribbean heaquarters of a large marketing/pr firm or accounting firm or even a cosmetology
clinic . Lin's also has a large apartment available in the back of the property for additional
office/storage space and /or treatment rooms. (In the case of a corporate client all
furniture is removed.)
A magnificent tropical 1950's 4 bedroom mansion in the "Caribbean Elegance " style of the period , located in ...Read more
Lin's Oranjestad Villa by the Surfside Sea
Additional Location Information
What's so great about Lin's? It's the wonderful location!!
Find the following great beaches, bars, restaurants, 5min. down the road,on foot. Great deals scouted out for you on Palm Beach, Eagle Beach as well. Busstop across the way, and 2 car parking in driveway.
1.Talk of the Town Bar and Pool. ( Feel at home, great staff, enjoy a drink and snack at their bar and restaurant, swim in the pool, bring your beach towel. )
2.Nikky's Beach . Enjoy a snack and a drink, take a dip in the pool, swim in the ocean, bring your beachtowel. Check out the dive shop Fly 'n Dive.
3. Pincho's Bar and Grill, open at night, great views and drinks, fine food. ( Daytime, park yourself under the divi trees and while away the day, free of charge. Bring your towel, drinks, snacks, in your own cooler.)
4. The entire beach from Nikky's Beach down to the Renaissance Market area is a shaded beach. Wonderful for relaxed swimming , sunning, reading and just whiling away the day in the shade of the plentiful leafy trees. Pack a picknick lunch cooler and take along towel and beach chair. A 5 minute walk from the villa, right down the street, heaven awaits.
5. Cilo's City Lounge, Renaissance Market. ( Say “Hi”to Meike, the manager, good snacks and food. Book island tours at the Renaissance Ocean Suites.)
6.Plaza Café. Moderate prices, snacks, burgers, drinks, local hangout.
7.The Old Fisherman Restaurant, local eatery, great grilled grouper.
8.Driftwood, local eatery, great 3-course menu, fish.
9.El Gaucho, fun fine dining, steaks.
10. Baby Back Grill, end of Main Street.( Very low cost, eat-in, take-out, very good, Bar-b-Q.) Everything, 1 thru 9, within easy walking distance!!
11.Take the bus down to Eagle Beach. See the yellow and blue shacks standing next to each other on the beach? That's Island Watersports. Mention Linda's for special rate on lounges, some watersports.
12.Take the bus down to Palm Beach, get off at the Raddisson Hotel and Casino Resort, walk out to spectacular Palm Beach. On the left notice Itito's watersports shack? Ask for Itito or the Mrs., mention Linda's , get very special rates on lounges and watersports.
13.For a change, visit Moomba Beach, great shadey trees, many lounges. Ask for Pepper, he can make a vacation video for you to treasure. See Marcel at Diversity,for diving.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on January 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 54 other Oranjestad rentalsCheck Availability for Oranjestad
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Housekeeping Optional
- Corporate bookings allowed
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties allowed
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes