Spacious private Luxury Villa Ritorno with new pool build 2014, situated on 4 acres (1 hectare), with a panoramic view of Valle D’Itria. Views of surrounding hills with stone Trullo’s and terraced walls to wonder through. Our villa is nestled between our olive grove and a variety of fruit trees with privacy from neighbours. Located just a quick 5 minute drive to Ostuni on the Ostuni-Cisternino SP17 and 15 minutes to the sea.
Villa Ritorno offers 3 bedrooms, 1 on suite bathroom, plus an additional full bathroom, sleeping 6 in comfort. There is also a fully equipped kitchen for the chef in you with a gas BBQ on the terrace. A/C and wi-fi is another feature.
Ostuni is one of the favorite local towns to visit, great restaurants, and shopping, weekly open markets with plenty to do and see. There is also a nature reserve in Casalini the closest village to us.
Brindisi airport just 40 minutes or Bari 1 hour from the villa. Very inexpensive flights with Ryanair, Alitalia and most other airlines service this airport as well.
Attractions of Interest:
• Alberobello: UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its streets of cone topped Trulli
• Fasano: great to entertain the children at the zoo and safari park
• Matera. UNESCO World Heritage site with homes carved out of the rock face and which were occupied until the 1950's.
• Locorotondo with its well respected San Martina Cantina and known as the 'window on the Itria valley', Locorotondo has a great old town and is famous for its white wines.
• Martina Franca, a wonderful picturesque old town and a big Wednesday market.
• Sun and Sand: With the Adriatic coast only 10 min. away there are numerous long sandy beach to explore. If you are interested in exploring a little further the Ionian coast is only 40 minutes away. Plenty of restaurants, bars and café are offering the local wines and suburb Italian cuisine.
Villa Ritorno overlooks Salento’s largest valley the picturesque d’Itria Valley.
The town of Ostuni also known as the “White City” offers those visiting a true glimpse of living “La Dolce Vita” the good life that Italians are known for. Every Saturday Ostuni has an open market with Milan fashions clothing, shoes, and accessories, also fresh produce, including the very best in Italian cheeses and salamis. An experience not to be missed!
Just 15 minutes away you have a choice of several long sandy beaches with restaurants serving the catch of the day or antipasto depending on your appetite.
Within a 5 - minute drive from the villa there are 2 towns Cisternino and Ostuni.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.