We built this place to be the perfect vacation getaway for almost any family - with plenty of outdoor exploring space (nature!), plenty of outdoor living space (the deck, firepit & balconies), and plenty of indoor living space (when nature decides you need to be indoors instead). The options & opportunities are endless - so pick your direction, grab a martini and become Otterly Relaxed:
* The View: the view is spectacular from almost any place in Otterly Relaxed. Whether winter sun, summer sun, stars at night or enjoying the rain from the deck - the view simply cannot be beat. And if you think that's the ocean you hear - it is.
* Fire pit: Smores & more. Our fire pit has enough seating for 10, keeping everybody warm, while also playing a double-role of fully functional marshmallow toaster. And if you need more even more space (family reunions, weddings, neighborhood block parties) – take advantage of our neighborhood fire pit that seats quite a few more!
* 2nd Floor Balcony: For those who won the ro-cham-bo contest (aka Rock Paper Scissors, or Rock, Paper Scissors, Lizard, Spock) for the guest bedroom on the second floor , you will be treated to one of the best views in all of Seabrook - overlooking the forest bluff that separates Seabrook from the Ocean. Enjoy a coffee in the morning, enjoy a drink in the evening, and enjoy the view in between.
* Wraparound Deck: the 8' wraparound deck has everything you could want: No cover (for the sun-lovers), and shelter from the elements as needed. Rain or shine - the deck provides the best place to hang-out and talk about all the kids did down at the beach or enjoy a drink (any will do) with friends & family.
* In-door/out-door two-sided gas fireplace: Whether inside, or outside, you'll have a fireplace to keep you warm and provide an ambiance that can only come from a fireplace.
* Hot Tub Seating 6, the recessed Hot-Tub will soothe the savage beast: either kids who need something to do, or those 40-somethings who tried to keep up with their kids who did something. Because it's recessed, it's super-easy to get in and out of, and has the perfect view of the fireplace. It is very private, yet gives you a spectacular view of the forest - and the stars!
* Media Room: Wii (for 4), Xbox + Kinect, all on a 46" TV - with all the A/V hookups. Send the kids up to play or enjoy watching the latest/greatest movie (which you brought) on the big screen!
* Sleeping Arrangements: Up to 10
* Master Bedroom (main floor): a King Size Bed!
* Guest Bedroom: a Queen Size Bed (but remember - you scored with the balcony!)
* Bunkroom: Sleeps 4: The perfect sleep-over like experience. And the kids actually get the second-best view of Seabrook (behind the balcony)
* Media Room Sleeper: The sectional in the media room folds out into one of the best sleeper-sofas we've ever encountered (no springs or bar, memory foam mattress, dream-like slumber)
And then of course - there is Seabrook. Put on your flip flops, hiking shoes or wellies, you are only 5 minutes from the beach, 3 minutes from Downtown, 2 minutes from the poolhouse, 1 minute from the mountain trails, and seconds from fun!
Additional amenities include: • bluetooth-enabled speakers (media room, family room), • beach bag, • granite counters, • 46" TV, • kites, • patio furniture, • xbox with kinect, • fully equipped kitchen with gas stove & cooktop, • blender, • dimmable lighting, • hdmi & usb hookups for your own media (family room, media room), • firepit (seats 10), • his & her beach cruiser bicycles, • device charging station, • two razor scooters, • seating for plenty, • pandora on each TV (family room, media room), • 1 26” mountain-bike, • tea kettle (with tea!), • a couch that sits 4 or sleeps 1 (for that afternoon nap), • beach toys (sandcastle kits, frisbees, etc), • boardgames, cards, toys, etc (for all ages), • games for the entire family, • coffee maker (with coffee!), breakfast bar, • outdoor shower, • ice maker, • soundbar with direct a/v hookup for an iphone or windows phone (or other media device), • toaster, • books for all ages, • wii (with 4 controllers), • 8' balcony, • soundbar with a/v hookups (and bluetooth) for an iphone, windows phone or other media device), • cable TV, • a raclette (for the swiss in each of us), big "thanksgiving-like" dining room table, • kids dishes, cups & utensils, • throw blankets & pillows for a cozy movie night, • iron/ironing board, • telephone with free long-distance in the us and canada, • microwave, • cookware, • cooler, • pullout sofa (bedding in storage ottoman), • 8' wraparound deck.TripAdvisor property ID 2478567...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.