This centrally located Classic Craftsman house features hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, and old school charm. We've filled the house with art, books, and even vintage records you can play! A modernized kitchen opens up to a south facing, sun filled deck through double french doors. Amsterdam style stairs lead up to an attic loft where kids love the hideaway feeling. Ample off-street parking for up to four vehicles. We have a separate, optional studio unit on the property that can accommodate up to 3 additional guests, and comes with the backyard, fire pit, and indoor fireplace.
*We are ideal for large families and discount priced for week-long and month-long stays.
*Please let us know how many couples, singles (including teenagers), children, and infants are in your group. We are family friendly, and can accommodate up tp two infants up to 2 years old free.
Top 10 Reasons This Should Be Your Next Vacation Rental!
1) Classic Architecture with a Fun, Artistic Vibe. This is a dedicated vacation rental, so you won't have to deal with anybody else's "stuff".
2) Costs a Fraction of Staying at the Beach. All Rates include Tax. Use the Savings for your Airfare!
3) We are Family Friendly, and kids will love the Attic Loft. With our crib and high chairs, we can accommodate up to 2 infants up to years old free!
4) Quiet, Convenient Location just Minutes to Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, Downtown, San Diego Airport, and within 15 minutes to anywhere else that matters in metro San Diego.
5) Walking Distance to Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Shops and Yoga Studios, and other Venues.
6) Large, Modern Kitchen features a Kitchen Island, Gas Range, Large Refrigerator, and is next to a Sunny Deck with propane Grill! Wood-Burning Fireplace with free 3 hr. Firelogs.
7) Ideal for large groups up to 11 guests when separate studio unit is available (book early). Ample free parking on and off-street, including RV.
8) Free Conveniences like HDTV, Wi-Fi and Streaming Movies, Music Console, Washer and Dryer, Mac Computer, plus Charging Stations for your Devices and 24 Hour Access for Late Arrivals.
9) Free Toiletries and Starter Breakfast Options. Tea and Coffee included.
10) You get a friendly host who has lived in San Diego for 25 years, knows this city, and loves to make recommendations for anything you might be looking for.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
+ Bi-Weekly Free Summer Concerts at Nearby Bird Park.
+ The North Park Farmer's Market is every Thursday evening from 3 - 7pm on North Park Way at Herman Street.
+ Ray At Night Artwalk just up the street is every month on the second Saturday night, from 6-10pm. Art and free live music in a festive setting.
+ Critical Mass bicycle ride leaves from nearby Balboa Park at the water fountain off Park Blvd., 7pm on the last Friday of each month.
+ Annual Toyland parade every December
+ Guided tours of homes and buildings in North Park by North Park Main Street organization.
+ See the San Diego Reader North Park section for current events.TripAdvisor property ID 2177760...Read more
Classic Craftsman House of The Arts near Downtown Pacific Beach, California
Additional Location Information
Fun and funky North Park started coming into its own early in the new millennium. When a check-cashing store changed over to a dessert restaurant, local residents knew something was happening. New restaurants are still opening, and the neighborhood has become home to hipsters from all walks of life. But don't take my word for it. The New York Times had articles about this burgeoning neighborhood in 2009 and 2012.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.