Recent reviews for Pacific Grove, California, USA
"Lovely home in a lovely location"
Left on 07/02/2015 for a stay in June 2015
The perfect home for three couples from the Pacific Northwest coming to the area for a wedding weekend. Our every need was met. Perfect location .....easy walk to beach area and shopping street. Rent it...you'll like it!
"Great house, great location, great amenities."
Left on 06/26/2015 for a stay in June 2015
3509 Seabreeze is fantastic house! We traveled with out two small children and another couple with one child. While the white carpet made me nervous, the kids did fine. The house has everything you could need. It is very clean, the beds are comfortable and location is perfect. There is a Trader Joe's right up the street and the beach is a 10 minute walk away. The neighborhood is quiet without a lot of traffic. Getting access to the house could not be easier.
"In 13 years of renting houses for my family of 14 throughout the states, this is the best rental eve"
Left on 07/05/2015 for a stay in July 2015
The house is exactly as pictured in the website. It was extremely clean with the latest models of appliances. The yard was perfect for badminton and volleyball. All in all, everything one could ask for. My family had a great time biking or walking to everything except the supermarket.
"Great Place for New Adventures"
Left on 06/06/2015 for a stay in May 2015
This home was a great landing place for the college graduation trip that we gave our daughter. Our 20+ aged children loved the water sports, hiking along the coast and day trip to Carmel and Big Sur. The kitchen was well equipped and we enjoyed grilling on the side patio. The family area was spacious for games around the coffee table and the furnishings were clean and comfortable. Our favorite part of this house was its location one block from the water. We enjoyed taking a glass of wine down to the walking area along the bay each evening to watch the wildlife and just hang out. Great time with our family!
"We found the ideal home away from home!"
Left on 06/25/2015 for a stay in June 2015
We so enjoyed our stay in this lovely home. It was fully equipped with everything needed for a relaxing and comfortable vacation. The neighborhood was peaceful and quaint with more than one sighting of a small family of deer. We feel lucky to have found this home away from home.
About Pacific Grove
Known as "Butterfly Town, USA" Pacific Grove, CA is a destination for tens of thousands of monarch butterflies and beach seeking vacationers each year. As the ideal place for a vacation rental home, Pacific Grove boasts some of the best outdoor recreational adventures, like cycling, kayaking, diving, and fishing. Step outside onto your own private balcony, with stunning bay views and clean salty ocean air. With a cozy deck or patio, family barbeques are easy. Spend your days embarking upon coastal adventures, then retreat back to your beach home at night and relax around the fireplace with friends and family.
With a casual, small town feeling and beautiful Victorian architecture, Pacific Grove is both charming and vibrant. Explore downtown Pacific Grove and enjoy its fine dining, boutique shopping, and blue Pacific backdrop. Those interested in Pacific Grove history will love the museums and charming preserved structures here.
Here are a few specific suggestions to help you plan your trip:
- Visit the Point Pinos Lighthouse: See the oldest continuously operating lighthouse on the west coast. Since February of 1885 this lighthouse has guided ocean travelers with its bright 1,000-watt bulb, enhanced by the lenses and prisms that produce its radiant beam.
- Explore the scenic coast: Drive the "17-mile Drive," a breath-taking drive down California's coast that features Pebble Beach, as well as some of the most dramatic scenes of the bay. Watch for sea lions, golf courses, rocky cliffs, fishing boats, sea birds, and spectacular sunsets.
- See the Lone Cypress tree: The Lone Cypress is one of the most famous trees in the United States. This tree has survived in its rocky landscape for over 250 years.
- Experience the Fanshell Overlook: Fanshell Overlook attracts harbor seals and provides unforgettable views of seaside mansions against an ocean backdrop.
- Join the annual Good Old Days Celebration: A Pacific Grove tradition, this event includes an arts & crafts show, live entertainment, food venues, an old fashioned parade down Pine Avenue, and contests and competitions. This large music and arts festival is both free and perfect for the whole family.
- Visit the Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History: Learn more about the geography, wildlife and native plants of Pacific Grove at this fascinating museum.
A luxury rental home in Pacific Grove is the perfect starting point for relaxation, adventure, and vacation memories. Find a trendy Pacific Grove condo and host your friends for a weekend getaway. Choose a short term vacation rental for just a few days or a long term apartment rental for an entire season. No matter what kind of vacation you have in mind, you'll find the accommodations you're looking for in Pacific Grove. While you're here, consider a day trip to Monterey, which is just a short scenic drive south along the coast.