Private gated driveway will accommodate two cars with single covered carport and additional street parking.
SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Resting high above it all in the hills of South Palm Springs with a panoramic view of the entire valley floor, this spacious home is perfect for your vacation getaway. Enjoy endless views while you relax poolside and enjoy the sun setting behind the mountains. This home is great for evenings under the stars, barbecuing and enjoying time with your family and friends.
COOK / EAT / LOUNGE INSIDE:
• The living room features a 50” flat screen TV with WiFi throughout the property
• Large fireplace and two comfortable reading chairs
• The Eclectic décor is comfortable and invites you to relax while enjoying the views
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Six person dining table
• Indoor laundry room with full size washer and dryer and extra refrigerator & freezer
COOK / EAT / LOUNGE / SWIM & RELAX OUTSIDE:
• Perched high on the hillside you will want to live poolside during your stay at this home
• Relax and unwind in the crescent shaped 15 ½ x 30 pool while enjoying the endless views
• Three outdoor dining tables
• Propane BBQ grill
• Plenty of lounge chaises and chairs
REST / PRIVATE TIME:
• Master bedroom features king size bed, 32” television, ensuite bathroom, large closet and sliding glass door to pool area.
• 2 Guest bedrooms ~ each features a King sized bed, 40” television
NIGHT TO DO’S:
• Quick 1.8 mile drive to famous downtown Palm Springs to experience the variety of restaurants, shopping, design district, art galleries, museums, Thursday night Village Fest and Spa Casino.
• Stay home and relax by the fireplace
• Relax outside and viewing the amazing starry skies
If you want to sit high above the city with endless views and enjoy Palm Springs outdoor living, you will love Endless Desert Views. The décor is modest and comfortable, the outdoor space and views are memorable.
Palm Springs area activities include world class golf, hiking, horseback riding, Las Vegas style casinos, botanical gardens, desert landscape parks and the world famous Palm Springs Ariel Tram. Experience shopping and fine dining located a short drive to the village.
Rates listed in our rate table are subject to change without notice and are higher on weekends, holidays, and special events. Reservation deposit may be increased during those same times. Other Costs: Quote will include flat rate nightly utility fee of $50. Cleaning Fee of $235. Pet Fee $150 (1 dog) $225 (2 dogs) if home is pet friendly, Damage Waiver of $79. There is an 11.5% Occupancy tax in Palm Springs. Posted specials are for new bookings only. Please note for security, the location on the map is not exact and the marker is only an approximate location.
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, water park, nearby bank, pets considered, ice maker, outlet shopping, nearby internet cafe, nearby medical services, nearby grocery, non smoking only, art museum, wheelchair inaccessible, cookware, nearby post office, dog friendly, symphony orchestra, nearby atm, golf course, movie theatres, washer & dryer, nearby fedex....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.