Book your stay now and be the first to stay in this brand new condo!
Welcome to Ocean Reef #1003. The newest two bedroom, two bathroom, gulf front condo at Panama City Beach's newest complex, Ocean Reef condominiums.
As soon as you enter this brand new, 10th floor condo, you will notice the open floor plan and the amazing view of the gulf waters.
This lovely kitchen has been upgraded to include all stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The kitchen supplies all the necessities for cooking and serving a meal during your stay.
The dining area has a table for six where you can gather for a meal, play games with the family or work if you have to do a little of that while on vacation! If you need more seating, there are four bar stools at the counter.
The living area has all new furnishings with a sofa that converts to a sofa bed, side seating, tables, lighting and a 50' flat screen tv with dvd player. From the living area you can view the gulf waters and the beach below. The sliding door makes for an easy access to the well furnished balcony.
From the living area, the sliding door opens to the balcony with breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. The private balcony is among the largest you will find in the area. From the balcony you can view the gulf's endless water, dolphins jumping, seagulls flying, beach goers walking, parasailing, boating, snorkeling and much, much more. The balcony is completely furnished and provides a relaxing area for enjoying sunsets, sunrises, board games with family and friends and romantic dinners. Our guests find if they are not on the beach then they are on this balcony!
The master suite is accommodated with a king size bed, comfortable new mattress set, fresh linens, side table with lighting, ceiling fan, 32' flat screen tv and a dvd player. This master suite also has a private entrance to the balcony, a private master bathroom which has dual sinks, tub/shower combination and is fully stocked with bath towels.
The guest room also has a king size bed, brand new mattresses, new linens, side table with lighting, 32' flat screen tv with dvd player. Adjacent to the guest room is a bathroom with a tub/shower combination and fresh linens.
Ocean Reef #1003 features:
- free beach service (March 1st- October 31st)
- luggage cart (in the unit's laundry room)
- 50' flat screen tv
- 2 - 32' flat screen tvs
- 3 - dvd players - one in each room
- granite counter tops
- stainless steel kitchen appliances
- private, furnished, 10th floor balcony
- washer/dryer in unit
- reserved parking
Ocean Reef amenities:
* an indoor pool
* an outdoor pool
* outdoor grills
* huge sunning deck
* fitness center with gulf view
* steam room and sauna
* assigned parking with an overflow parking area.
* night security
* Ocean Reef's private beach adorned with the most beautiful white sand is far less crowded than most other local beaches.
Ocean Reef is located directly on the beach in the more quiet, family friendly west end of Panama City Beach. Ocean Reef is only 1/2 mile from the most popular shopping, dining and entertainment venue, Pier Park, making it an easy walk. Also surrounding Ocean Reef is plenty of dining and entertainment. Perfect location!
* Pier Park, Panama City's newest dining, shopping and entertainment venue
* Gulf World marine park
* Shipwreck Island Waterpark
* Grand Imax theatre at Pier Park
* Frank Brown park -home to Grandslam baseball - just 2 miles away!
* goofy/miniature golf
* Panama Dunes: dune buggies and aerial adventure park
* Harley Davidson motor cycle store - brand new!!
* Ripley's Believe It or Not!
* Panama City recreational park/Frank Brown Park
* Fun Land Arcade
* Hidden Dunes miniature golf
* Old Man and The Sea Museum
* Beaches of 30a - scenic and popular drive down Hwy. 30a
* Seaside, Florida - setting for the movie, 'The Truman Show'
* deep sea and bay fishing available
* dolphin cruises
* hundreds of restaurants
* Silver Sands outlet mall - 30 minutes away! (Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, DKNY, Gap outlet, J.Crew, Kenneth Cole, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Tommy Hilfiger, Ann Taylor, Lacoste, Coach, Juicy Couture, White House Black Market, J. Crew for kids, Foot Locker, Bose, and more.)
* and so much more!!
No smoking, no pets. Maximum occupancy is 6 people with the primary renter being not less than 25 years of age. Greta's Beach Rentals wants all of our guest to have a good time but please remember unit #1003 is someone's home and please treat it as you would your own.TripAdvisor property ID 2086833...Read more
Minimum stay and check-in day vary by time of the year.
Not included is a $120 cleaning fee and $39 damage waiver insurance. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.
$500 rental deposit due at the time of the reservation. The rental deposit is applied to the total rent with the balance due 30 days prior to check-in.
A $400 refundable deposit is also due 30 days prior to check-in and is not included in the total rent- refunded 14 days after departure.
Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
Minimum age requirement to rent is 25.
SNOWBIRDS -- CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR BEST RATE!
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Talk to the manager
Call the manager
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.