"Cadiz Cottage” is a classic French West Indies architectural style cottage with open spaces and a large, wrap around veranda to provide shade and cool evening breezes. Centrally located South of 30A in Rosemary Beach, “Cadiz Cottage” is just a 3 minute stroll to the beach, Rosemary town center, Coquina Pool and tennis center. Offering a great room with dining area, full kitchen, 1 bedroom, full bath, 800 square feet of verandas and a private courtyard, all lit with the glow of gas lanterns. Sleeps 5, or reserve with the main home “Andalusia” to accommodate 10 additional guests (see 'Andalusia' listing for details, VRBO # 340323).
'Cadiz Cottage' is comfortably appointed to accommodate 5 guests:
• Entertain your family and guests in the great room, featuring a sofa and accent chair, 2 doors leading to the wrap-around veranda, architectural lighting, 32” flat panel Blue-Ray HDTV (NetFlix ready), and wireless high speed internet connectivity.
• Professional kitchen features solid-surface countertops, full-size stainless steel appliances: gas 4-burner range, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher and deep stainless steel sink.
• Separate bedroom sleeps 2 in a Full Bed. There is a Queen Sealy Sleeper Sofa in the living room that sleeps 2 and a CozyTwin Day Bed that will sleep 1.
• Full bath with porcelain-bowl vanity, walk-in therapy shower, Egyptian cotton towels & bath amenities.
• Laundry nook with washer and dryer.
• Unwind in the walled garden courtyard with conversation seating, gas BBQ and fountain.
• Wrap-around veranda on 2nd level with seating area to watch sunsets and the world go by.
Rosemary Beach, founded on the principles of New Urbanism, was designed to bring back the notions of community, neighborhood and convenience. Set high upon the dunes overlooking the pristine white sands and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, it’s a close-knit, pedestrian-friendly community. Since we are located South of 30A, there are no dangerous streets or highways to cross to enjoy all that Rosemary has to offer. Getting to Cadiz Cottage is now even easier with the opening of our new airport, Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) in 2011.
• 3 minute stroll to closest beach access, walkover 'D', one of 9 private beach access gates to our white sands and emerald waters. Daily umbrella and beach chair service available, fees apply.
• Unlimited use of 4 resort-style pools, 3 minute stroll to world-famous Coquina pool (heated in winter), 5 minute stroll to covered, year-round heated Sky pool.
• 3 minute stroll to town center featuring over 3 dozen shops, restaurants and merchants, including a Post Office, Regions Bank, Spas and a Community Meeting Center
• 3 minute stroll to the Tennis Center with 8 clay courts (6 lighted) and Pro Shop. Call 850-278-2061 for reservations. Fees apply.
• Fitness Center with exercise equipment, classes and professional instructors. Fees apply.
• 2.3 mile Walking and Fitness Trail with fitness stations, playgrounds and a Butterfly Garden.
• Picnic, read, play games or take a stroll in one of our 15 “green” areas, including the Western and Eastern Greens, South Barrett Square and St Augustine Square, a concert venue.
• Year-round golfing with 12 courses in a 25 mile radius
May your time at “Cadiz Cottage” be filled with relaxing sunsets, cool drinks, and sand between your toes. We know you will want to come back every year, do not miss your chance to make your reservation today!
Please note: Minimum age requirement to reserve “Cadiz Cottage” is age 25 or older. For the enjoyment of all guests, no pets or smoking is allowed. $100 cleaning fee, 11.5% sales tax, $44 LDW or $250 Refundable Damage Deposit.
PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY!!! IT IS UP TO DATE. THANKS!
Keywords: Home, cottage, beach
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, stack washer and dryer, laundry.TripAdvisor property ID 1935522...Read more
Cadiz Cottage 1BR/1BA - Rosemary Beach - Coastal Living! Panama City Beach, Florida
Additional Location Information
Discover one of Florida’s most beautiful beaches while staying in one of iTrip’s luxury South Walton condo rentals. With grand sandy shores and rolling waves of pristine water, South Walton is the ideal beach vacation destination. Spend your sun-streaked days relaxing on the beach with a favorite novel or splashing around in the clear waters of South Walton.
The quiet beach towns of South Walton are the perfect place for vacationers looking for a relaxing beach getaway. With 16 different beaches near our South Walton condo rentals, there is no shortage of shoreline to enjoy. Try stand-up paddle boarding for a great workout and a whole lot of fun. Rent one of the many jet skis available or parasail the day away. For a more relaxing way to play in the water, try quietly drifting in a kayak, while taking in the amazing scenery.
For adventures and thrill seekers, venture from your South Walton condo rentals and zipline across the Village of Baytowne Wharf. Bike through the paved trails or go off-road with the miles of nature trails throughout the area's four state parks and forests. For golfers, enjoy 207 holes of championship golf available, with all levels of play available.
Located near all of our South Walton condo rentals is an abundance of delicious restaurants, offering a variety of cuisines. From prime-cut steak dishes to fresh Gulf seafood, South Walton restaurants leave little to be desired. For a little after-dinner fun, browse the shops and boutiques in South Walton.
All of our South Walton condo rentals promise guests the best amenities and top-notch service. Whether you’re planning your South Walton vacation with your spouse, best friends or entire family, iTrip has the perfect rental for you.
No matter what kind of South Walton condo rentals you choose, you will be met with limitless relaxation, luxury and fun. Begin planning your next trip and choose one of iTrip’s many amazing South Walton condo rentals today!
Do you own a South Walton vacation home? Learn more about our South Walton property management services and how we can help you.
Left on 08/06/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 6, 2013Stayed Jul 2013
We thoroughly enjoyed our time to Rosemary beach and our stay at Cadiz Cottage. Just 3 minutes away from the beach and a great spot in a wonderful neighborhood. Would highly recommend and will be heading back very soon!!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.