- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
Located on the famous Avenue Montaigne right next to the grandest avenue in the world the Champs-Elysées Avenue.
At 2-minute walk from Champs-Elysées Avenue and 14-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower you will be in the heart of the luxury Paris.
The Seine River and its bateaux mouches (Seine river cruise) are just 300 metres from the apartment.
Clean and cosy, ideal place for a couple or two friends who want to experience the Parisian luxury life.
The Montaigne is a studio for 2, located on the 1st floor with an elevator, equipped of:
- One bathroom: shower and toilet.
- A fully furnished kitchen: microwave oven with crisp option, 2 HI heating, ...Read more
Luxe Apartment - Avenue Montaigne & Champs elysees
Paris, Ile-de-France (Paris Region), France
Additional Location Information
It's really easy to access to Montaigne Room, you have several options.
- By Taxi: from Charles de Gaulles Airport you'll paid around 80€ (be careful there is some driver who will say you more, ask the price before) for the course and it will take you around 45min. (You can reserve a Taxi here, it will be cheaper: (website: hidden))
- By Train: - from Charles de Gaulles Airport you take RER B until Chatelet (around 30min) and then the yellow line (n°1) (to La Defense) until Franklin Roosevelt (exit: Avenue Montaigne) and 5 min by walk. It will cost you less than 10€ and take you around 1 hour.
- from Orly Airport you take RER C until Pont de l'Alma and then you walk 5 min until the apartment. It's straight.
- There is also the Roissy Bus which brings you to Charles de Gaulle Etoile. From there it's about 15 min walk by the Champs-élysées Avenue (you take the Champs-élysées Avenue, go straight with the Arc de Triomphe in your back, and when you are on the middle of the street, on your right you'll have the Avenue Montaigne). Don't hesitate to ask if you don't find, everybody will know that street!
More About This Location
Nearest train station
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 28, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2,934 other Paris rentalsCheck Availability for Paris
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Central heating
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- 2 Dining chairs
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask