If you plan vacation or business trip in PARIS, be our guest in this unique duplex full of history built by Eiffel, just a short walk from the Eiffel Tower. This 65m2, 3 rooms ground and first floor "atelier" can comfortably accommodate 4 guests.
The building is unique, it was built at the end of the 19th century, to host engineers that created the Eiffel Tower. The “ateliers” were later converted into 4 loft style apartments.
We have just finished full renovation in fine Art Deco style: large white stained-glass windows (designed by famous artist Ronald Penell), furnitures and paintings.
- the fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, espresso machin is circled with a bar opening on a large living area with a dining table for 6 and a lounge area with one sofa and two armchairs. Flat screen TV with cable, HIFI system with ipod connection and WIFI High speed;
- romantic and quiet, the independent bedroom has a large queen size bed (160x200) fitted with quality bed sheets, pillows and a duvet to guarantee a good night sleep. It has large storage spaces.
- the mezzanine is overlooking the living area and has two single beds (90x190) and a desk with an iMac;
- there are 2 bathrooms: the one downstairs with shower and toilet, the one upstairs with bath, toilet and washing + drying machines.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We live next door! But you can always reach us by email or on our cell phones.
- Champs de Mars
- Eiffel Tower
- Ecole Militaire
The neighborhood is family-friendly, with a typical parisian 'way of life' feel.
You are within a 2 minutes walk from fresh food shops and markets :
- boulangeries including famous Poilane,
- fromageries with Finest Cheesmonger of the Year (Meilleur ouvrier de France) Laurent Dubois,
- Marché de Grenelle, one of the largest in Paris, on Wednesday and Sunday mornings.
Several public gardens at walking distance, including Champs de Mars, the largest greenspace in Paris, lying between the Eiffel Tower and l’Ecole Militaire.
And of course, a wide choice of restaurants whatever the “cuisine” you wish to test. We can be of great help if you want to know our favorites!
2 minutes walk from subway Station DUPLEIX (line 6),
5 minutes from La MOTTE PIQUET (line 6, 8, 10).
5 min walk from RER C Bir Hakeim (going to Versailles)
Looking forward to having you at our home and giving you recommandations on places to visit and restaurants to test. We are new and promise we will work hard for your good review!
Marie-Laure and Jean-ChristopheTripAdvisor property ID 4485834...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.