Little house in Paris, Loft, Canal Saint-Martin
Little house in Paris, Loft, Canal Saint-Martin
150 feet from the trendy "canal Saint-Martin", in the heart of Paris...
"little house in paris" is in our courtyard, hidden at the end of a private alley...
Seated on the terrace, overlooking at our rose, bamboo and orange trees, you'll feel peaceful and relax as if staying in french countryside, while you'll stay right in the center of the city!
The house has been fully renovated in winter 2012: bathroom, kitchen, wall paintings, equipments, towels...
* Sleeps comfortably 2 people
* Terrace, with a view on our private courtyard
* Bathroom with japanese style bath & toilet
* Fully equipped kitchen, with washing machine
* Trendy and safe neighborhood
* 4 doors (with 2 secured code) between street and you
* Amazingly quiet though situated in a very central location
* High-Speed Internet (ADSL, WiFi) connection
Little house (27 sq meter) :
Living room with kitchen space (12 sq meter),
bed on the mezzanine (7 sq meter),
bathroom (2 sq meter)
and outside private little terrace (4 sq meter)
All the comfort of home :
* Living room with a "club" armchair, a 2 seater sofa, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers
* Real mattress bed "queen size" on the mezzanine
* Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, vitro-cooker, eating utensils), washing machine, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, bedding and linen, towels...
* Tea, herbal tea, coffee, sugar, mineral water, salt, pepper, olive oil, hand soap, laundry soap, detergent... the basics.
LOCATION - ACCESSIBILITY
* 50m from the very trendy canal Saint-Martin
* 2min from a "Vélib' Station" (Public "Rent a bike")
* Conveniently accessible by public transportation: 3 very close underground (subway/tube) lines (5, 4 and 2), plus the main station Republique within 10 min walk (lines : 3, 5, 8, 9 and 11).
* Within walking distance from train stations :
Gare de l'Est (8 min) or Gare du Nord (17 min).
A FEW RULES
* Minimum stay is 3 nights. If you would like to stay less than three nights, the cost will still be the same as a three days stay: ask us.
* For long stays, it is best to ask us.
* Cleaning is done before your arrival. If you wish to have additional cleaning done for an extra charge, during the week, please let us know.
* No smoking inside the little house, but you may smoke on the terrace
* No pets are allowed (but you may admire the cats of the neighborhood who also like birds)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
* Standard arrival time is at 16.00 (4p.m.) onwards.
If you would like to come in earlier, please feel free to ask and we'll try to accomodate.
We live in the main house of the courtyard, so we're also able to welcome you at odd hours - your flight may arrive at midnight - please feel free to ask.
* Someone is always present at check-in and check-out to meet you, hand you the keys, explain to you how things work and answer any questions you may have.
* Departure is at 10.00 a.m. at the latest; so as to allow time for the cleaning person to clean and prepare the apartment for the next guest.
* If you wish to leave your luggage and pick it up before taking your train or flight back, please feel free to ask.
* We will ask you to send us (or give us at your arrival) a photocopy of your passport's identification page.
* We are asking a security deposit of 300 €. For term rentals longer than two weeks , we may require a higher deposit.
* The deposit will be used to pay for any damages which may be caused during your stay and found during check-out. In the event that the cost to repair such damages is higher than the security deposit you will be liable for the difference.
* We want you to relax and feel comfortable, so costs of minor accidents such as a broken drinking-glass will not be deducted and your deposit will be refunded in full, but we ask you to let us know if such little accidents do accur.TripAdvisor property ID 2179290...Read more
1 Full Bath (includes shower)
Ask Owner/Manager of this property regarding Children
Little house in Paris, Loft, Canal Saint-Martin Paris, Ile-de-France (Paris Region), France
Additional Location Information
In the heart of Paris, on the Canal Saint-Martin (trendy and very lively area in Paris center), here is a small house completely renovated, with a charming decoration and a terrace (overlooking the gardens).
MONUMENTS-LEISURE close to the house
Near the center G. Pompidou (Beaubourg), the Halles, the P.Picasso Museum (the area Le Marais is at walking distance), the Parc de la Villette (Cité des Sciences, geode, Cité des enfants, Cité de la Musique, shows the great Halle de la Villette ...), the Parc des Buttes Chaumont, the cemetery of Père Lachaise ...
A lot of design shops, bar and restaurant all in the area, very busy in the evenings and on weekends, a little typical food Sunday market at the corner... Walks or cruise (boat) along the Canal Saint-Martin, evening picnic along the canal or in the Square Villemin ...
Left on 11/24/2013 for a stay in November 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Nov 24, 2013Stayed Nov 2013
Our hosts were so caring, helpful and thoughtful. The appartment is cosy and has everything you need. The district is great and the metro close so everything is so easy to get to. Great shops and restaurants close by. Lots of fun.
Left on 09/09/2013 for a stay in September 2013 | MarkReviewed Sep 9, 2013Stayed Sep 2013
We loved our stay and would recommend the little house very highly. The host was great, the location unbeatable, the house adorable. Really fantastic! Our friends who live in Paris stopped by and even admitted that the location and the adorable little house was truly ideal for a visit to Paris. Walking around this neighborhood for a week is all one really needs to see for Paris! Canal St-Martin is beautiful and filled with beautiful people, food, wine, clothing, and more.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.