This historic home is located at 416 Park Avenue, in the heart of Old Town, and is on the National Register of Historic Places. This premium location overlooks Miner's Plaza Park and Historic Main Street from the back deck, and offers the benefit of off-street parking in front. This house was originally built in 1897 by a merchant on Main Street and then rebuilt after the fire of 1898. In 1989 it was renovated in upper and lower units by current owners, Jack and Ramona. The upper unit is for rent on a nightly basis. The lower unit can be rented only when staying in the upper unit, at an additional cost. Just in case your traveling with friends or family and need the extra room. So please let me know if you want both units, they have similar floor plans.
1. Location - Access to the Center of Historic Main Street does not get any easier. Just steps to the No Name Saloon, 412 Bistro, 350 Main, Chimayo, The Sidecar Bar at 333 Main Street, Wasatch Brew Pub, Harry 0's, Morning Ray Cafe, Lounge, Butchers Chophouse and Bar, Alpine Internet Cafe, Town Lift Cafe, Egyptian Theater, High West Distillery and Saloon, and the list goes on with shopping etc. You can GOOGLE these places and just add Park City, Utah, to the selected place and also Google 416 Park Ave. Park City, Utah, search restaurants, shopping, etc.,for more location information.
2. There are NO EXHAUSTING STAIRS TO CLIMB, just park your car in the front off street parking - NO SEARCHING FOR PARKING OR WAITING FOR BUSES - and walk straight in the front door.
3. Very bright natural lighting throughout house.
4. High ceilings in all rooms.
5. Cozy, quiet environment with all the bustle of Main Street right outside your door.
6. Five minute DOWNHILL walk takes you to the Town Ski Lift, or to the Park City Transit Center, where you have free bus service to Deer Valley, the Canyons, or just about anywhere in the Park City area, every 10 minutes. If a five minute walk is too long, then the trolley on Main Street will take you to the Transit Center.
7. Be in the CENTER of activity during such events as the Sundance Film Festival, Jazz Festivals, and Arts Festivals, to mention a few.
8. Musical entertainment in Miners Plaza every Sat. and Sun. throughout Summer from approx. 1-5 p.m.
These are just a few reasons to choose this House as your Vacation Destination Location!TripAdvisor property ID 2199063...Read more
In the center of Old Town, overlooking Historic Main Street through the Miners Plaza Park. This location is considered the best in Old Town. You can GOOGLE 416 Park Ave, and the other places for exact location.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.