- 2 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
A luxury SKI, BLOSSOM, BEACH & WINE villa rental built in 2007 on 2700 sf in our 4 ½ acre magnificent property with sensational views overlooking Okanagan Lake and Penticton.
Luxury villa Orion Penticton (BC) is delivering you an unique vacation experience:
First, by steady upgrading our CORE PRODUCTS without extra fees:
I. In/Outdoor Design Comforters
Top 2 new king size beds and 1 new queen size bed with first class new sheets & towels. A new outdoor barbecue-set. A granite & stainless steel picnic table (+ 8 chairs). Four landscaped gardens in the style of famous Dutch landscape architect Piet Oudolf. Waterfall in Japanese garden. ...Read more
Villa Orion: home to stay forever;2+1 Bdrs,slps 6
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
Additional Location Information
Penticton (BC) is the heart of the Okanagan Valley, in the south central interior of Canada’s western-most province.
Since 1981 we own this 4 1/2 acre property. Villa Orion is the first ancient peach orchard - on Naramata Bench, the low populated east cliff bank - inside Penticton.
Ten minutes’ drive from the city of Penticton for shopping, restaurants, casino.
Opening the gate you drive through the ancient peach orchard to the villa. Arriving at villa Orion in your back is the orchard and in your front is the Okanagan Lake. At this fabulous location you feel the tranquility, the privacy, the luxury and the exclusivity of villa Orion. Standing at the edge of the clay cliffs overlooking Okanagan Lake and Penticton.
From villa Orion you are close to a huge variety of leisure activities:
1. From villa Orion it is a 7 minutes' walk till 15 minutes' drive to one of the seven beaches in Penticton! According to Tripadvisor's travellers you are atttending the SECOND best Beaches in Canada. With the best Canadian climate: an average of 2000+ hours of sunshine per year. A higher average than Rio de Janeiro and Hawaii! And your “private” beach is immediately down our clay cliffs. Look at: www.villaorion.com/leisure/best-canadian-beaches
2. From villa Orion it is a 10 till 90 minutes' drive to one of the 38 golf courses! You are here in a Golf Paradise, according to Yahoo Travel’s 10 Hottest Golf Canadian Destination (2009). With the longest golf seasons in Canada. Look at: www.villaorion.com/leisure/golf-paradise
3. From Villa Orion it is a 2 till 90 minutes' drive to the Best Canadian Wineries & Wines! The Okanagan Valley is the king of BC wines. Look at: www.villaorion.com/leisure/best-canadian-wineries-and wines
4. From villa Orion it is a 35 till 120 minutes' drive to one of the 7 ski resorts!
5. From villa Orion it is a 10 minutes' drive to the grandiose Festivals taking place during the whole year. Look at: www.villaorion.com/leisure/festivals-in-every-season
6. From our Kettle Valley Railroad Gate you can walk and cycle though the breath taking geological annd historical KVR landscape.
British Columbia has been a popular destination with international travellers for a long time. Vancouver’s stunning, modern international airport is the major gateway to your Super, Natural British Columbia ® experience:
* Direct UK flights to Vancouver are available from London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester and Glasgow. Airlines include Air Canada, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic Airways, and Air Transat. Flight time from the UK is approximately 9 hours.
* Direct USA flights to Vancouver are very easy: modern and dependable transportation systems extend to every sizable population centre and beyond.
* Getting from Australia and New Zealand to Vancouver has never been easier. Air Canada now flies direct from Sydney, Australia, while Air New Zealand flies direct from Auckland, New Zealand. Flights take just 14 hours. Several other airlines, including Cathay Pacific, United, Australia and Qantas, fly to Vancouver International Airport from the South Pacific via other destinations.
* British Columbia is a popular destination for Indian travellers, whether visiting friends and relatives in Vancouver, going on an Alaska cruise, or touring around the beautiful province. Flight connections to Vancouver are available through European cities such as London and Frankfurt, or Asia through Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai/Seattle to name a few.
From Vancouver it is easy to come to Penticton:
* By air: Arriving in Vancouver International Airport – from your Asian, Australian, European and American destinations – Air Canada Jazz offers you daily four scheduled flights to the Penticton Regional Airport (YYF). Helicopter charters are also available through CHC Helicopters and Eclipse Helicopters, while Southern Skies Aviation Ltd. provides flight charters, rentals and tours. Domestic flights are landing at YYP or at Kelowna International Airport (60 minutes away from Penticton). Kelowna International Airport is serviced by additional (inter)national airlines and offers direct flights from major Canadian and American destinations, as well as seasonal charter flights to the US, Mexico and other holiday destinations.
* By car: Penticton is centrally located along Highway 97. Easily accessible from US and Trans-Canada Highway systems. Highway 16, 1 and 93 provide access from Alberta. Driving distance to Penticton from: Calgary (683 km/424 mi), Kelowna (72 km/45 mi), Seattle (504 km/313 mi),
* By helicopter or personal plane.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations, Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Penticton Airport, 7.02 miles
Car is recommended
Last updated on January 16, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 17 other Penticton rentalsCheck Availability for Penticton
- A/C or climate control
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Housekeeping Optional
- Central heating
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Secure parking space
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 8 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask