Channeling the energy of its beautiful surroundings, Sakova Villa 168 captures the true essence of Bali with its classic architecture, lush tropical gardens and rice-field views. The villa’s serene riverside setting makes it the ultimate choice for weddings and special retreats
Fully staffed and with six large bedrooms and converted study, a deluxe 30-metre swimming pool and lavish living areas featuring a unique mix of modern art and exotic artifacts, this exquisite villa exudes space and charm. Located in the rural district of Canggu, just minutes from some of Bali’s most revered surf beaches, Sakova Villa 168 offers incredible sunsets with glimpses of the mystical Batukaru volcano in the distance.
The entrance to Sakova Villa 168 immediately sets the mood with beautiful fish ponds featuring purple water lilies, a cascading waterfall and large stone vase fountains creating a peaceful tropical ambiance. The villa’s 30-metre swimming pool is the focal point of the design with the bedrooms and living areas strategically positioned around it to optimize the views of the stunning landscaped grounds. Each living space has been tastefully decorated by the owner reflecting flair and style by incorporating modern and traditional furnishings.
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalized service provided by dedicated staff. The team at Sakova Villa 168 has been professionally trained to offer exceptional Balinese hospitality. The villa manager and chef will be only too happy to discuss any specific requirements to ensure guests have a relaxed and enjoyable stay.
- Villa manger: Sakova Villa 168’s experienced villa manager welcomes all guests on arrival and is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. He leads the staffing team to meet the expectations of the guest.
- Chef: Nangah is the villa’s in-house chef, skilled in serving both Western and Asian cuisine. He also has a great selection of vegetarian dishes and can tailor meals to suit guest requirements.
- 24/7 butler service: Six butlers attend to daily housekeeping duties and are also trained waiters/waitresses. Three butlers are on call in the morning, two at dinner time and one during the night.
- Driver: A driver and car (seating up to five passengers) is available to villa guests for eight hours a day (excluding petrol). Rates also include airport transfers.
- Gardeners: Two gardeners attend daily to the Sakova Villa 168’s beautiful and immaculate grounds.
- Technician and pool attendant: A technician and pool attendant works daily to ensure all facilities are in working order.
- Security: Four security guards provide 24/7 protection with rotating shifts.
Sakova Villa 168’s gorgeous grounds and facilities make it a fabulous venue for weddings and special events for up to 100 people. The sloping lawns bordering the Pangi river, offering incredible sunset views over neighboring rice fields and glimpses of the mystical Batukaru volcano in the distance, ensure that guests will never forget this once-in-a lifetime experience. The large open-sided living and dining pavilion, combined with the neighboring lounge equipped with a modern bar, Bose sound system and two large terraces, provides a fantastic space for functions. A newly renovated powder room located beneath the lounge is conveniently located for easy access from the pool and garden area. Whether you are planning a traditional Balinese wedding ceremony or an intimate dinner party, celebrations are tailored specifically to your requirements. Sakova Villa 168 also caters for wellness and health retreats providing the perfect venue for yoga and meditation classes. A full vegetarian menu is available on request.
Surrounded by terraced rice fields and only five minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, Sakova Villa 168 is located in the traditional village of Pererenan in the district of Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast. Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 25 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe and incredible sunsets. The mountains and rice terraces of Tabanan are a photographer’s dream, and the wave-lashed sea temple Tanah Lot and neighboring Nirwana Bali Golf Course is just a fifteen minute drive away....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.