Channeling the energy of its beautiful surroundings, Sakova Villa 169 captures the true essence of Bali with its classic architecture, lush tropical gardens and rice-field views. The villa’s serene riverside setting makes it the ultimate choice for special retreats.
Fully staffed and with 4 large bedroom, a deluxe 30-metre swimming pool and lavish living areas featuring a unique mix of modern art and exotic artifacts, this exquisite villa exudes space and charm. Located in the rural district of Canggu, just minutes from some of Bali’s most revered surf beaches, Sakova Villa 169 offers incredible sunsets with glimpses of the mystical Batukaru volcano in the distance.
The entrance to Sakova Villa 169 immediately sets the mood with beautiful fish ponds featuring purple water lilies, a cascading waterfall and large stone vase fountains creating a peaceful tropical ambiance. The villa’s 30-metre swimming pool is the focal point of the design with the bedrooms and living areas strategically positioned around it to optimize the views of the stunning landscaped grounds. Each living space has been tastefully decorated by the owner reflecting flair and style by incorporating modern and traditional furnishings.
Sakova Villa 169’s two-storey residence includes four bedrooms. Each ensuite bedroom is air-conditioned and features black-out curtains, a flat-screen TV and DVD player and a small fridge.
• Living, Dining and Kitchen
Sakova Villa 169’s 250-square-metre open-sided living and dining area is a highlight of the estate. Cooled with ceiling fans this spectacular two-tiered pavilion with its enormous alang-alang thatched roof provides the ultimate leisure and dining experience. Guests can relax on the extremely comfortable purple and red upholstered L-shaped lounge and ottomans set around a low wooden coffee table. Silver balls, modern sculptures and bright artwork bring this traditional structure to life. On the upper tier, the dining area is fit for a banquet with its huge wooden table and funky purple wicker chairs. Next to the dining pavilion are ponds filled with water lilies, a cascading waterfall and tall vase fountains which flow gently in the background. To the rear of the dining area is a fully equipped stainless steel-finished kitchen complete with two ovens and gas burners, microwave, double-door fridge, freezer and coffee machine.
• Lounge Bar and Media Room
Alongside the river, and immediately to the front of the living and dining area, is an air-conditioned lounge bar which adapts to become a comfortable cinema room in the evening. Two oversize day beds allow guests to unwind while beverages are served from a black granite counter. If preferred, the French doors can be opened onto two terraces to make the most of the tropical air; one overlooking the Pangi river and the other facing the pool, shaded with sails and featuring an eight eater dining table. The lounge bar boasts a Bose sound system which also feeds music to the garden areas, while a powder room positioned just below the lounge bar is particularly convenient for guests attending special events.
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalized service provided by dedicated staff. The team at Sakova Villa 169 has been professionally trained to offer exceptional Balinese hospitality. The villa manager and chef will be only too happy to discuss any specific requirements to ensure guests have a relaxed and enjoyable stay.
- Villa manger: Sakova Villa 169’s experienced villa manager welcomes all guests on arrival and is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. He leads the staffing team to meet the expectations of the guest.
- Chef: Nangah is the villa’s in-house chef, skilled in serving both Western and Asian cuisine. He also has a great selection of vegetarian dishes and can tailor meals to suit guest requirements.
- 24/7 butler service: Six butlers attend to daily housekeeping duties and are also trained waiters/waitresses. Three butlers are on call in the morning, two at dinner time and one during the night.
- Driver: A driver and car (seating up to five passengers) is available to villa guests for eight hours a day (excluding petrol). Rates also include airport transfers.
- Gardeners: Two gardeners attend daily to the Sakova Villa 169’s beautiful and immaculate grounds.
- Technician and pool attendant: A technician and pool attendant works daily to ensure all facilities are in working order.
- Security: Four security guards provide 24/7 protection with rotating shifts....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.