"The Hollies" is located in historic Guildford, Gateway to the Swan Valley wine region and just 15 minutes from the City of Perth CBD.
The Hollies provides separate meticulously appointed suites (able to accommodate 2 guests per suite) situated in the grounds of a magnificent Heritage Home with Award Winning Gardens.
Each suite is separate and individually priced from $170.00 per night.
This superb accommodation comprises an idyllic blend of comfort and convenience with two luxuriously appointed guest suites ideally suited to peaceful and romantic getaways or for the discerning executive.
The Hollies suites offer guests:
- private verandah entry through magnificent gardens
- queensize beds with crisp white cotton linen, dreamy pillows and doona
- reverse-cycle air conditioning
- flatscreen LCD television and DVD
- small fridge
- tea and coffee making facilities with a selection of tea and coffee
- luxurious soft bath robes
- selection of books and magazines
- toiletries, guest soaps and hair dryer
- alarm clock, iron, ironing board and fabric spray
- use of the magnificent gardens, outdoor relaxation area and gazebo
- gorgeous gourmet continental breakfast, or if required for a little extra, home-cooked English breakfast served in the privacy of your suite.
- evening platters by prior arrangement
- walking distance to antique shops, restaurants, bars and cafes
- minutes drive to wineries, cheese and chocolate factory
The Hollies is designed specifically as a place where adults can relax and unwind in complete luxury and privacy with every comfort you would expect from a five star hotel and is conveniently nestled less than 15 minutes from Perth City CBD and 6km from Perth Airport.
For the comfort of our guests - smoking is not permitted inside the suite. We are suited to adult guests only and do not cater for guests pets.
TARIFF for Max 2 Guests:
MID WEEK (Mon to Thur)
INDIVIDUAL ROOM PRICE: AU$170.00 per night - with gourmet continental breakfast
WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)
INDIVIDUAL ROOM PRICE: AU$190.00 per night - with gourmet continental breakfast - weekends
(if required for a little extra, home-cooked English breakfast served in the privacy of your suite).
1. Surcharges apply on Long Weekends, Easter, Xmas and School Holidays
2. Sorry this is an Adult retreat only. No children, babies or pets.
3. Please note we are a non-smoking premises.
4. Not suitable for Long Term Rentals.
August 2014 - Katey
Divine! Thanks Judith for our wonderful stay at the Hollies. Loved all the little touches, fluffy towels, lovely bedlinen, hand cream, etc. The continental breakfast is without doubt the nicest we've ever had and the gardens the perfect place to relax. We look forward to seeing you again!
March 2014 - Rachel and David
Tranquility and peace. Easy to believe we were far, far away. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the visits from the dogs Homer and Pip. Tranquil, stylish and relaxing oh, and a breakfast to die for!
January 2013 - Rochelle and Jarrod
What a gorgeous place to stay – it felt like we were somewhere in the English countryside but with the convenience of having the town of Guildford within walking distance. All the little touches make it truly special, and the garden is just amazing! A truly beautiful treat!
December 2013 - Lynette and Carl
Simply stunning. We really felt like we were in a quiet little village in England. You have captured something magical here and we thank you for sharing it with us. We will DEFINITELY be back!
20 November 2013 - Alec and Joan Yates – Devon England
What more can we say about our stay here, the accommodation is superb, comfortable and relaxed. The breakfasts are truly sumptuous and so well presented. The garden is amazing and sooo relaxing. The other advantage of staying here is that it is a short easy walk to some excellent restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay and The Hollies met all our needs and more.
September 2012 - Steve and Julia
We will go back to Sydney and tell everyone how beautiful it is here at The Hollies It has been a pleasure having spent two nights here in this fabulous house and garden.
August 2012 - Gordon and Kerrie – Melbourne Victoria
A romantically inspired home and beautiful garden – The Hollies is the perfect place to relax and soothe the soul. Thank you Judith for your warm and friendly hospitality. Your gorgeous continental breakfasts were wonder and eagerly looked forward to each morning.TripAdvisor property ID 3756858...Read more
Left on 08/11/2011 for a stay in April 2011 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 11, 2011Stayed Apr 2011
Thanks Judith for our wonderful stay at the Hollies. Loved all the little touches, fluffy towels, lovely bedlinen, hand cream, etc.
The continental breakfast is without doubt the nicest we've ever had and the gardens the perfect place to relax. We look forward to seeing you again!
* The nightly tariff is based on 2 guests in one delightfully appointed suite
* Surcharges may apply for Long Weekends, Easter, Christmas and Christmas School Holidays
* Unfortunately this accommodation is unsuitable for children, babies and pets
* Smoking is not permitted
/ night - / night - owner terms applyowner terms apply
Request more information
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.