Yes, you read that correctly, a 1 Bedroom Cabin with a home theatre!
Amazing 9 X 14 home theatre that takes this incredible cabin to an all new level--- 3-D 70 inch screen, Bose acoustimast 10 surround sound system, complete cable package, 3-D Blue ray/DVD, and 2 relaxing reclining home theatre chairs on isolation platform with 'buttkicker' tactile sound transducer system. Check out my pics!
A View to Remember—Our Sensual Getaway for Couples Craving Romance
Welcome to our couples and honeymooners’ haven! Step over the threshold of this gorgeous cabin and find king-of-the-mountain views of the Smokies and Mt. LeConte, framed in the living area by sky-high windows and a two-sided 34-foot stone fireplace, which also faces the bedroom.
At “A View to Remember,” enjoy a front row seat as the Smokies shift colors throughout the day. Catch them when the sky flames orange with the sunrise—a sprawling front deck with Adirondack chairs offers a serene setting for your morning coffee in the warmer months. This cabin is very private and commands the highest spot in the Sherwood Forest Resort, so the views are truly unbeatable.
In the afternoon, “A View to Remember” offers four-season fun. Have a long, hot soak in the private, glass-enclosed Jacuzzi tub in the bedroom, with the mountains rising up in front of you. Or sink into the huge hot tub with your favorite person and your favorite cocktail, prepared at the wet bar in the living area. There are mountain views from the hot tub as well!
Challenge your sweetheart to a game of bumper pool or shuffleboard in the game room, or cuddle up for a movie in the unique home theater with 3D television, Bose surround sound, Blu-Ray, DVD, and theater-style reclining chairs with tactile sound transducer system —an amenity you won’t find in other one-bedroom cabins in the Smokies. Another perk is a second full-size bathroom for when you both need to get ready at the same time (though you may opt for a joint shower in the huge Roman walk-in shower, instead).
When it’s time for dinner, sear a couple of steaks on the grill on the deck, or whip something up in the cabin’s fully equipped, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Settle onto the sumptuous leather couch with an after-dinner glass of wine and watch the mountains turn purple in the evening light. Start a fire in the living area, and enjoy it in the bedroom as well, thanks to the two-sided fireplace.
With its wood throughout and plenty of modern amenities, “A View to Remember” is both grand and cozy at the same time—the perfect marriage of rustic and sleek. We hope you’ll celebrate your marriage, anniversary or a much needed getaway here with us. Give us a call to book your couples’ getaway today!
What makes this cabin different?
Sherwood Forest a Resort is a high end luxury resort known for the outstanding views and its proximity to the Parkway and National Park. A View to Remember at the top of the resort offering breathtaking views and privacy.
- The living room and bedroom both have large flat screen TV’s, DVD/VHS players and cable boxes with complete cable packages and on screen menus, Free Wireless high-speed internet throughout the house.
- We’ve added an extension to the deck so that that hot tub sits have breathtaking views and privacy
- The living room contains an XM Radio receiver and stereo with speaker controls to allow listening in the living room or bedroom, or both.
- A full wet bar in the living room along with a dual zone wine refrigerator, sink and bar tools add that special touch of class.
- Another unique feature is our oversized Roman Walk in Shower with plenty of room for two. Our bedside Jacuzzi tub is truly unique – we have created a nook that juts out from the bedroom so that all 3 sides are enclosed with glass. This offers an incredible bathing experience.
- The living room boasts a floor to ceiling 34 foot fireplace which really makes an impact on the room.
- A gas fireplace in the bedroom adds that special intimacy touch
- The game room contains a shuffle board table, bumper pool and a collection of family board games.
- The resort pool is available for guest usage during the warmer months
- Additional features include a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, library of movies, outdoor rockers, gas grill, extra guest bathroom, welcome basket, and much more.
You will not be disappointed in your decision to choose this cabin!
Sherwood Forest is perfectly located just 1 1/2 miles from the Parkway to give you the isolation and quiet you want while being close to all the action. There are tons of activates within a few miles of the resort - Dollywood, restaurants, outlet mall shopping, zip-lining, go-carts, putt-putt golf, etc. It also sits right on the edge of the park allowing easy access. Gatlinburg is also a quick 5 miles away so you can go there for a day trip. Smoky Mountain national park is a short 5 mile drive. The Smoky Mountains are an amazing place - hiking trails, drive-to overlooks, biking, and animals galore. In recognition of the park's unique natural resources, the United Nations has designated Great Smoky Mountains National Park as an International Biosphere Reserve. I am sure you will fall in love with its beauty the same way I did.
More About This Location
Last updated on March 29, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
709 other Pigeon Forge rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.