Set in 3 acres of grounds Dunfallandy House is a spacious holiday home with every attention to detail given to make your stay truly memorable. With eight en-suite bedrooms, a games room and warming open fire the house is sure to appeal to groups or two or three families holidaying together, looking for a base from which to explore the Highland Perthshire area.
Pitlochry is set in spectacular scenery and is ideally located for touring Highland Perthshire. The area has grown around tourism and has been a popular holiday destination for many years, and Queen Victoria was one of the earliest visitors. The area is surrounded by beautiful scenery and has a rich Clan history. Pitlochry Festival Theatre is one mile from the house. Edinburgh is 75 minutes to the south, St Andrews Golf Course is 90 minutes to the south east, Loch Ness is 96 minutes north and Braemar and Royal Deeside 90 minutes to the north east.
Dunfallandy House is the Ancestry home of the Fergussons of Dunfallandy and is set in 3 acres of delightful woodland close to Pitlochry town centre. The spacious house is furnished and equipped to a high standard catering for all your holiday requirements, including a warm and cosy open fire, a pool/snooker table, table football and piano. An array of outdoor activities await you from walking in the stunning countryside, fishing, white water rafting and canoeing, quad biking, 4 x 4 driving and highland safaris.
The oil centrally heated house comprises:
* Large comfortable sitting room with open Jetmaster fire and adjacent small bar for your own private use, 42 inch flat screen TV and DVD player.
* Small games room with snooker table and games.
* Drawing room with Grand Piano.
* Dining room with large table seats 16 adults.
* A spacious well fitted kitchen with oil fired Aga, electric oven and hob, fridges/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
* Utility room with extra electric cooker and dishwasher.
* Downstairs cloakroom and washing machine area.
* First floor:
* Four spacious bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms with hand basin and WC.
* Comprising one family room with double and single bed.
* Two double bedrooms, both rooms can accommodate an extra child’s bed.
* Twin bedroom.
* Large family bathroom with hand basin and WC.
* Second Floor:
* Four spacious bedrooms all with en-suites.
* Comprising of one family room with double and single bed.
* Two twin bedrooms.
* Double bedroom which can take extra child’s bed.
* All oil, electricity, coal logs, bed linen and towels provided.
* A travel cot and highchair is available.
* Ample private parking.
* Front and rear gardens with garden furniture and BBQ.
* £300 refundable deposit is payable against damages.
Additional amenities include: bathrooms 7: 1, scotland & ireland, october half term availability, garden or outdoor area: private garden, dog friendly, larger cottages to sleep 8+, star grading: 4*, changeover any day, pets yes, scotland, perthshire, may half term availability, total number of beds for single sex groups ie double, twin, single, bunk: 10, christmas and new year availability, bedrooms 8: 1, parking facilities: private parking, no. bedrooms: 7, easter availability, february half term availability, open fire yes, price dh from £1900 pw, summer school holidays, pets yes: 1 dog, midweek & weekend short break, sleeps 18, no. bathrooms: 7, double beds: 5, pub within walking distance, twin bedrooms: 3, cottage holiday group 4*.TripAdvisor property ID 2118213...Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
/ night - / night - manager terms applymanager terms apply
Request more information
Talk to the manager
Call the manager
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.