- Canadian Rockies View all rentals (70)
- Calgary View all rentals (90)
- Edmonton View all rentals (66)
- Mountain View View all rentals (104)
- Lethbridge View all rentals (6)
- Sylvan Lake View all rentals (3)
- Pincher Creek View all rentals (3)
- Crowsnest Pass View all rentals (4)
- Nordegg View all rentals (5)
- Sherwood Park View all rentals (4)
Featured Alberta Properties
1 / 24
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
Home of the Banff Film Festival, some of the most famous paleontology sites in the world, and the breathtaking Jasper and Calgary national parks, Alberta draws millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This great Canadian state is the perfect destination for family vacations, outdoor adventures, and romantic getaways. Alberta is everything a nature lover can ask for. For those who like to ski, Alberta offers towering snowcapped mountains. For summer adventures, Alberta National Parks provide unforgettable hiking and camping. Alberta also has enough museums, art galleries, theme parks, golf courses, and spas to keep every member of the family busy.
Get the most out of your time in Alberta by staying in a vacation rental. A luxury mountain condo, trendy metropolitan apartment, or cozy cabin is often less expensive than a hotel and offers all the space and amenities you need host your family and friends in style. While you're visiting Alberta, spend your days exploring the sites, hiking the trails, and experiencing live music and entertainment at world class performance venues. In the evening, come home to your vacation rental and throw a dinner party or have a game night.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit Banff National Park: Drive the scenic Icefields Parkway or experience Alberta camping around Lake Louise.
- Visit the Dinosaur Provincial Park: This archeological wonderland, now designated as a world heritage site, is the home of some of the most spectacular prehistoric finds in North America.
- See the Athabasca Glacier: This shrinking glacier lies in the heart of Jasper National Park and offers a rare opportunity to see one of Canada's geological marvels.
- See Heritage Park Historical Village in Calgary: Heritage Park is a 127-acre living history museum designed to offer visitors a step back into the past.
- Visit the Calgary Zoo: The popular Calgary Zoo offers a well maintained and extensive menagerie of native and exotic wild animals.
- Explore Johnston Canyon in Banff: The steep Johnston Canyon hike rewards visitors with breathtaking vistas.
There are plenty of exciting and relaxing things to do in Alberta during all four seasons of the year. No matter what indoor or outdoor activities you have in mind for your trip, you'll find what you're looking for in Alberta. You'll also have no trouble finding the perfect luxury apartment or secluded lakeside cabin where you can unwind, reconnect, and plan the day's adventures. While you're visiting Alberta, schedule some time to explore the National Parks of British Columbia as well.