Featured Allenspark Properties
Located on Colorado's Front Range high in the Rocky Mountains, Allenspark offers the perfect wilderness getaway. Come here during all four seasons of the year to experience high-mountain outdoor adventures. This is the ideal place for hiking, camping, skiing, or rock climbing. While you're planning a trip to Allenspark, consider a stay in your own private luxury vacation rental. During the snowy winter, find a cabin close to the legendary ski areas. During the summer, book a lakeside condo or secluded cottage with a private dock where you can launch a canoe and watch the sun rise over the mountains.
While you're here, take advantage of all that Allenspark has to offer. Go shopping for crafts and antiques in the quaint downtown area, see a live music performance, or visit one of Allenspark's many art galleries and museums. After the sun goes down, make the most of the world-class dining and nightlife venues.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you make your plans:
- Go skiing and snowboarding: Allenspark lies in the heart of some of Colorado's most beautiful ski country. Both downhill and cross country trails are powdery and pristine all winter long.
- Hike the trails: The hiking trails around Allenspark are great places to see breathtaking waterfalls, majestic overlooks, and species of elusive wildlife like foxes, hawks, and elk.
- Go horseback riding: Several stables in Allenspark offer one-on-one lessons or guided trail rides up into the mountains for a few hours or a few days.
- Go whitewater rafting: Come in the spring and early summer for high rivers and thrilling whitewater rafting adventures on the Front Range.
- Go fly fishing: Colorado is home to some of the best fly fishing in all of the Rocky Mountain States. Take your equipment and an experienced guide to the best trout fishing waterways in the area.
- Go on an elk safari: In the fall, join a charter tour on a safari vehicle into the heart of elk country. See these incredible animals during their most active season.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in Allenspark, and the best way to experience it all is by staying in your own secluded cabin or luxury vacation rental. Find a rental condo with all the amenities you need to host your family and friends, bring all the equipment you need for your outdoor adventures and prepare to relax in style. While you're in Allenspark, be sure to explore some other nearby destinations like Silverthorne or Pagosa Springs.