- Positano View all rentals (1289)
- Praiano View all rentals (467)
- Amalfi View all rentals (1670)
- Ravello View all rentals (617)
- Vietri sul Mare View all rentals (90)
- Maiori View all rentals (174)
- Conca dei Marini View all rentals (142)
- Atrani View all rentals (191)
- Furore View all rentals (117)
- Minori View all rentals (159)
- Vettica di Amalfi View all rentals (18)
- Tramonti View all rentals (29)
- Nocelle di Positano View all rentals (11)
- Cetara View all rentals (38)
- Montepertuso View all rentals (21)
Rentals Near Amalfi Coast Attractions
Featured Amalfi Coast Properties
1 / 18
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 5
- Min stay varies
About Amalfi Coast
A spectacular stretch of shore along the Mediterranean Sea, the Amalfi Coast is one of Italy's most beautiful and exclusive destinations. Along these shores, dramatic emerald-hued cliffs plunge into clear azure water, complimented by the charming architecture of pastel Italian villages. Once a maritime center, the towns of the Amalfi Coast are incredibly historic, many boasting centuries-old buildings and plazas. The chance to sample fine Italian cuisine is another draw of the Amalfi region. Here, Italian staples like pastas and cheese are combined with the freshest seafood and regional wines. There are numerous small towns along the Amalfi Coast, all of which are friendly and suitable to visitors. Though each of these towns is distinctly Italian, they all have a unique flavor.
If you are planning a trip to the Amalfi Coast, consider visiting the following destinations:
- Positano: The pastel colored town of Positano is possibly the most picturesque of Amalfi's elegant destinations.
- Sorrento: Sorrento is an appealing town with a view of Mount Vesuvius.
- Amalfi: Once the capital of the great ports along Italy's western coast, Amalfi is a scenic village with a fascinating history.
- Ravello: A lovely village above Amalfi, Ravello's history dates back as far as the 6th century, with the historic sites to match.
- Marina del Cantone: Located on the Sorrento peninsula, this long pebble beach is one of the most popular places to sunbathe, swim, and dine along the Amalfi Coast.
- Praiano: With a small harbor and a lovely parish church, this pleasant seaside town is a nice alternative to the Amalfi Coast's larger vacation destinations.
For the trip of a lifetime, consider a vacation rental overlooking the Mediterranean on the Amalfi Coast. In the sophisticated town of Positano, rent a villa near the sea or a spacious beach house with a pool. In the larger town of Sorrento, an apartment or condo rental can provide easy access to the region's sights, beaches, and fabulous restaurants. With a rental home, you can enjoy Amalfi's glorious seascapes from the privacy of your own garden or balcony.