Featured Amalfi Properties
Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Amalfi Coast is considered to be one of the most beautiful destinations in all of Italy. With a number of towns ranging from beachside communities to mountain villages, in addition to a reputation for some of the best food in the area, the Amalfi Coast offers plenty of places to enjoy the crystal blue sea and scenic landscape.
Here are a few must-sees during your stay in the area:
- Go For a Drive: The scenic Amalfi Drive is considered to be among the best road-trips in the world.
- Via San Cesareo: The main street of the old town in Sorrento features multiple buildings well over 500 years old that have remained almost perfectly intact.
- Walking Paths: There are countless walking paths scattered throughout the area that will take you from historical ruins to local fishing villages.
- Correale Museum: This museum has a wide range of Neapolitan exhibits on display throughout the year.
- Stabilimenti: The Italian word for "pier," this is the best substitute for the absence of beaches on the Amalfi Coast. Plenty of these piers have lifts that will take you down to the sea and back up into town.
- Try the local cuisine: The Amalfi Coast has earned a reputation for having some of the best restaurants in the country.
Even though the Amalfi Coast has a reputation as a summer getaway, there are plenty of festivals and events to take part in year-round. The Sorrento International Film Festival, held every December, has taken place for almost 50 years and presents awards to the best films in Italy and throughout the world. The Sorrento Summer of Music takes place between July and September each year and features internationally known classical and jazz musicians performing alongside local talent. Finally, the Festa di Sant'Andrea, held in June, honors the patron saint of Amalfi.
Whether you want a luxury condo with high-end amenities, a villa that overlooks the crystal blue waters of the coast, or an apartment steps from some of the best restaurants and shopping in Italy, there's a vacation rental available to help you get the most out of your stay.