Rentals Near Ann Arbor Attractions
Featured Ann Arbor Properties
About Ann Arbor
About an hour and a half away from Detroit and also within driving distance of Chicago, Ann Arbor, Michigan, has been renowned for generations as one of the nation's best places to live. Even if you only plan to stay in Ann Arbor for a short visit, there are plenty of things to see and do here and countless memories to make. Start the day with a stroll along the Huron River. Take in the history and culture of some of Michigan's best museums and historic sites. In the evening sample some of Ann Arbor's world-class restaurants and night spots. No matter how long your vacation lasts, Ann Arbor will keep you inspired and entertained. Like so many others who have declared this place one of the most livable towns in America, you might find yourself wanting to stay forever.
Here are few suggestions for your trip:
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum: Stroll through this 300 acre garden with endless nature trails and beautiful outdoor displays.
- The Ark: Visit this night club and performance venue run by a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of folk, roots, and ethnic music.
- Take a canoe trip: A canoe trip is an excellent way to experience Barton Pond, Fuller Park, and other sites along the Huron River.
- Ann Arbor Hands On Museum: Bring your children to this interactive science and technology museum where you can learn more about psychology, the weather, physics, and the human body.
- Exhibit Museum of Natural History: Home to a planetarium and one of the largest dinosaur fossil collections around, this museum will awaken curiosity and wonder in adults and children alike.
- Visit the University: Explore the beautiful campus or see a sporting event at the University of Michigan.
It's easy to find a vacation rental in Ann Arbor. A condo or apartment rental can provide excellent access to the downtown area at a very affordable rate. No matter the motivation for your visit, you'll be charmed by Ann Arbor's quaint, bustling downtown shopping districts and inspired by its art galleries and museums. You'll be energized by its nightlife and your spirit will be lifted by its protected river and acres of green parks.