Featured Annapolis Properties
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7Details
- 2 night min
1 / 6
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- 2 night min
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10Details
- Min stay varies
Come to Annapolis to experience the best of old world style and Chesapeake Bay charm. This distinguished town, located on the salty bay, has provided visitors with the perfect Maryland vacation getaway for centuries. Visit the museums here and learn more about the early settlers of the area, the natural history and the wildlife that populate fragile Maryland ecosystems, and the important events in American history that took place here. Find a vacation rental, summer home, or bayside cottage overlooking the shoreline. Head downtown to experience Maryland's annual festivals celebrating regional music and the famous Maryland blue crab. Go antique and craft shopping in the heart of the city. Explore Annapolis museums and art galleries and spend some time on the emerald green golf courses around the Chesapeake Bay. At night, head downtown for world-class seafood and a live performance at a local theater.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Maryland State House: Annapolis was America's first peacetime capitol, and the statehouse is the oldest still in legislative use.
- Visit the US Naval Academy: Take a tour of the Naval Academy, one of the proud institutions of Annapolis.
- Go on a pirate adventure: Take a real life pirate adventure on a ship in Annapolis Harbor. Pirate Adventures on the Chesapeake offers a full day of true buccaneering on an Annapolis boat, complete with face paint, pirate fashions, and a water cannon battle.
- Experience Annapolis sailing: Nothing can compare with a real sailing adventure aboard an authentic Chesapeake Skipjack. Help man the sails, try your hand at Annapolis fishing and crabbing, or just relax on the deck and watch the harbor birds sail overhead.
- Visit the William Paca Garden: This colonial garden offers peace, serenity, and history lessons along with guided tours.
- Explore Quiet Waters Park: This 340 acre park just outside the city center offers more than six miles of trails perfect for strolling, jogging, or biking.
Thousands of visitors come to this area every year to enjoy long weekend getaways, family reunions, and beautiful wedding venues in Annapolis. If you're among them, find the perfect rental apartment in the heart of downtown, or a bayside condo near the harbor. While you're here, consider visiting a few other popular vacation destinations in Maryland like Arnold and Lake Shore.