Featured Antalya Properties
1 / 20
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 9
- 2 night min
With some of the best beaches in Europe, a rich history dating back to ancient times, and a wide range of dining and shopping options, the Turkish city of Antalya has it all! Explore the array of trendy shops and boutiques throughout Hesapci Gecidi, the excellent nightlife options on Konyaalti's Beach Park, or the traditional Turkish architecture that surrounds the old city. There are also plenty of historical and cultural attractions throughout Antalya that are a must for any traveler.
Be sure to make time for some of these sites and activities during your visit:
- Kaleici: The narrow and winding streets of the old quarter are home to many of the major historical and archaeological sites of Antalya including the Hadrian Arch and Yivli Minaret.
- Try the local cuisine: Doner Gazino is one of the best restaurants in Antalya to try authentic and delicious Turkish food. The restaurant also offers beautiful views of the city skyline.
- Hadrianus Gate: This gate was built by the Roman emperor of the same name to serve as the primary entrance arch to the city.
- Yacht Harbour: Head over here to watch the local fishermen bring in their catch for the day, or watch one of the picturesque sunsets that are known for being among the best in Europe.
- Karaalioglu Park: This park has plenty of leafy scenery and walking trails, and is also a great place to just sit back and relax.
- Take a cruise: There are many local companies that offer scenic daytime and sunset cruises around the Mediterranean.
There are a wide range of events and festivals to take part in year-round in Antalya. Watch as performers from across the globe participate in the International Folk Music and Dance Festival Competition in August, enjoy the 18 day celebration of culture in September known as the Antalya Festival, or participate in the games and activities geared toward children during the Youth and Sports Day in May.
Whether you want to be near the coast or in the middle of all the downtown action, there's a vacation rental available that will put you exactly where you want to be in Antalya. Book a condo with picturesque harbor views, or rent a villa with luxury amenities and all the comforts you expect in a getaway home.
Despite the large size of the city, it's easy to get around and explore all that Antalya has to offer. Many of the public transportation networks also offer routes outside of the city that can be useful for planning a day trip. The historical buildings of Kemer as well as the amazing beaches throughout Kas can both be reached within two hours by car or bus.