- Noord View all rentals (41)
- Oranjestad View all rentals (124)
- Malmok Beach View all rentals (57)
- Savaneta View all rentals (13)
- Paradera View all rentals (7)
- Palm Beach View all rentals (251)
- Eagle Beach View all rentals (180)
Rentals Near Aruba Attractions
Featured Aruba Properties
Aruba is an island in the southern Caribbean which is an autonomous overseas territory of the Netherlands. While the tropical sunshine, soft sand, and rich greenery are the area's primary draws, Aruba also offers an enthralling mixture of European colonial heritage and traditional island culture. Aruba weddings are also very popular, thanks to the island's idyllic beauty and romantic tropical setting.
Some of the most popular activities and attractions that visitors to Aruba can enjoy include:
- Sailing: Given the regularity of trade winds, Aruba is a sailing enthusiast's paradise. You can rent a sailboat or yacht of your very own, or simply board a chartered ship, kick back, relax, and enjoy an Aruba cruise.
- Water sports: Some of the best scuba-diving, windsurfing, fishing, kayaking, and snorkeling in the world awaits those who decide to get off the sand and into the water. Aruba surf culture also runs strong and deep.
- Land exploration: In addition to water sports, land lovers can also enjoy spectacular scenery during hiking trips, as well as horseback riding, ATV excursions, and safaris through the island's forests.
- The "Natural Pool": One of the most unique attractions on the island, the "Natural Pool" or "Conchi" is located in Aruba's north. It consists only of a small pool nestled in the hidden depths of an impressive rock formation, but along the way, you'll enjoy countless photo opportunities.
- Snorkel tours: Take a snorkel tour of Aruba's warm waters, which typically includes a stop at the famous Antilla shipwreck, a German ship that sank just off Aruba's coast during the Second World War.
During your stay in Aruba, enjoy all the comforts of home by staying in your very own vacation rental instead of a hotel. Vacation rentals offer more privacy and space, and they're ideal for couples on an Aruba honeymoon, friends enjoying a group vacation, and families seeking some sun-worshipping time.
Aruba is fairly isolated in the Caribbean, but it is a close neighbor of the Netherlands Antilles, which offers similarly spectacular beaches, warmth and sunshine. Adventurous explorers can head over to Venezuela, which is just 15 miles across the sea.