Featured Asheville Properties
Asheville, NC has earned the reputation as one of America's most cultured and richly distinctive cities on the East Coast. There are few places in the world that possess as much diversity, history, and natural beauty as this area does. Asheville offers an endless range of activities with mountain biking and hiking trails, fishing hot spots, and whitewater rafting right outside your back door. Craving historical architecture and timeless works of art? Tour the Art Deco City Hall and the Asheville Art Museum, located in the heart of downtown. Visitors can also spend a day shopping and dining, or enjoying the links at one of the city's beautiful golf courses amidst a Smokey Mountain backdrop. Cultural and outdoor adventures can be pursued by day, and by night, while entertainment can be found in the numerous fine theaters, music venues, and local bars.
Some of the sights you will definitely want to see include:
- The Biltmore House: Known for its world-class architecture, Asheville is home to this George Vanderbilt 250-room estate, which is also renowned for being America's largest home.
- Smokey Mountains Railroad: Step onto this train and travel through rivers, mountain tunnels, and hills.
- The Diana Wortham Theatre: This venue showcases the best of live dance, theater, and musical performances around. It is situated at the center of Asheville's downtown, surrounded by an abundance of great restaurants, galleries, and museums.
- Mount Mitchell: If breathtaking vistas are what you are after, look no further. The spectacular views atop this mountain peak, which is the highest one in the Eastern United States, are just 15 minutes away from Asheville.
- Haunted Asheville: Created by the author of Haunted Asheville, Joshua P. Warren, these ghost tours of the area are a very popular attraction. They feature secrets of the town's history, the Brown Mountain Lights, and some of Asheville's most ominous apparitions.
- Botanical Gardens at Asheville: A beautiful sight to behold for nature lovers wanting to see some native plants in their natural environment. The trail is a relaxing setting perfect for a leisurely stroll among the exquisite surroundings.
The Appalachian Mountains become your backyard while staying in your very own vacation rental. Watch the early morning sun hit the hills of Asheville from the privacy of your own cabin rental or condo. As the most spacious, secluded and genuine lodging option in the area, vacation rentals in Asheville provide a personal experience you simply won't find in Asheville camping. For couples looking to reconnect, Asheville romantic getaways provide the perfect backdrop.