- Aspen Highlands View all rentals (64)
- Red Mountain View all rentals (42)
- Lift One View all rentals (63)
- Aspen Club View all rentals (165)
- Chateau Roaring Fork View all rentals (20)
- Villager View all rentals (103)
- Fasching Haus View all rentals (14)
- Independence Square View all rentals (20)
- Silverglo View all rentals (12)
- Alpenblick View all rentals (11)
- The Durant View all rentals (12)
- Chateau Chaumont View all rentals (10)
- Chateau Eau Claire View all rentals (10)
- Shadow Mountain View all rentals (12)
Featured Aspen Properties
1 / 15
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
1 / 18
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
As one of the most desirable ski destinations in North America, Aspen, Colorado and the neighboring cities of Vail, Frisco, and Breckenridge offer the perfect mix of fun winter activities with urban sophistication. Spend your days descending Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, or Snowmass.
Play outdoors under the clear blue Colorado sun, then retreat back to your personal vacation rental at night, relax by the fireplace with friends and family, or unwind in the Jacuzzi, a luxury that many rentals offer. Leave the car at home, and hop aboard Aspen's free city shuttle that will get you to the gondola in minutes, located just a short walk away from many rentals.
Aspen is home to great shopping, and offers a number of art and souvenir shops, antique stores, boutiques and ski outfitters. Visiting during the summer months? Not to worry, there is plenty of outdoor fun to be had. Take a hiking or kayaking trip into the wild, listen to live music, or dine atop Aspen Mountain.
Here are a few additional suggestions:
- See a performance at The Wheeler Opera House: Established in 1889, this venue offers a variety of performers and has featured both Sheryl Crow and Jerry Seinfeld in the past.
- Experience live music outdoors: Enjoy the Snowmass Village Free Summer Concert Series, which offers a variety of musical genres throughout the summer, including reggae and jazz. These concerts are held on Snowmass Mountain, where many guests bring a blanket and picnic outside.
- Visit the John Denver Sanctuary: Fans will be happy to find Aspen's John Denver Sanctuary, with its rolling grassy hills and granite rocks featuring lyrics from Denver's most popular songs.
- Join an Aspen tradition: Celebrate one of the biggest ski Mardi Gras celebrations in the country that includes nonstop live music, parades, mask making, and face painting for kids.
- Play a round of golf: Aspen golf courses are some of the best kept and best designed courses in the state. Enjoy the summer season on a bright green golf course with the mountains in the distance.
- Go rafting: White water rafting trips along the Colorado River are also a great way to make the most of a beautiful Aspen summer.
A luxury vacation rental in Aspen can provide the perfect place to relax after a long day on the ski slopes or hiking the mountain trails. Find a secluded lakeside cabin for your romantic Aspen honeymoon, or make your Aspen Colorado ski trip even more memorable by staying in a fully-equipped condo with your family and friends. And don't just stay in Aspen; see the sights in Vail, ride a dogsled in Breckenridge, or tour a historic goldmine in Frisco while you're here.