- Downtown View all rentals (119)
- Midtown View all rentals (74)
- Buckhead View all rentals (68)
- Atlantic Station View all rentals (17)
- Little Five Points View all rentals (15)
- Virginia Highland View all rentals (14)
- Inman Park View all rentals (12)
- East Atlanta View all rentals (19)
- Grant Park View all rentals (8)
- Old Fourth Ward View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Atlanta Attractions
Featured Atlanta Properties
There is always something to do in the bustling Southern city of Atlanta, GA. A metropolis of almost 5 million residents, Atlanta offers a myriad of pleasures for visitors of every type, from world-class aquariums to lovely urban parks. If you are looking for a little urban sophistication, the lovely neighborhood of Virginia Highland is a great place to eat or browse in unique boutiques. For Atlanta's most varied shopping, head to the massive mall, Lenox Square, or pick up some local produce at the impressive DeKalb Farmer's Market. Nightlife is also varied and exciting, with live music venues, dance clubs, and concert halls throughout the city center.
If you need a respite from the urban energy, Piedmont Park is a nice place to enjoy a walk and a bit of green. Another peaceful and interesting site is the Victorian-era Oakland Cemetery, where Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone with the Wind, is buried, among others.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Atlanta:
- Georgia Aquarium: One of the world's biggest aquariums, this huge complex displays exotic sharks and sea creatures.
- World of Coca Cola: Visitors to this unique Atlanta attraction can check out Coca-Cola memorabilia and taste coke products from across the globe.
- Jimmy Carter Museum and Library: This interesting museum chronicles the life and presidency of Jimmy Carter.
- The King Center for Nonviolent Social Change: Don't miss this touching homage to Atlanta's famous pastor, Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Centennial Olympic Park: You can visit the enormous Olympic village built for the 1996 Summer Games, which is also home to the Imagine It! Children's Museum.
- Zoo Atlanta: Join the crowds to catch a glimpse of the exotic animals at this big wildlife park, especially its famous pair of giant pandas.
If you are coming to visit urban Atlanta, a spacious condo or trendy apartment rental in the downtown area will put you close to all the action. For more quiet and privacy, a rental home, cabin, or Southern-style villa in Atlanta's residential neighborhoods may fit the bill.