- Seminyak View all rentals (3862)
- Canggu View all rentals (1016)
- Nusa Dua Peninsula View all rentals (44)
- Ubud View all rentals (1073)
- Sanur View all rentals (590)
- Legian View all rentals (900)
- Kuta View all rentals (1222)
- Kerobokan View all rentals (168)
- Tabanan View all rentals (111)
- Lovina View all rentals (186)
- Denpasar View all rentals (263)
- Candidasa View all rentals (61)
- Pererenan View all rentals (83)
- Lovina Beach View all rentals (141)
- Sayan View all rentals (29)
Rentals Near Bali Attractions
Featured Bali Properties
1 / 53
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10
- Min stay varies
1 / 64
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6
- 2 night min
The island of Bali is a small but magical place, and is considered one of the most visitor-friendly islands in all of Indonesia. Come here to experience Balinese cultural treasures in the form of dances and temple rituals. Hike through the misty volcanic mountains, relax on a winding strip of white sand beach, or explore the villages of Amed, Pemuteran, and Lovina. Travel through the rice paddies to see farmers engaged in traditional work. Be sure to explore the natural wonders of this extraordinary place including the flowering frangipani tree, the Balinese tiger, and more species of exotic birds and sea creatures than you can imagine. For a relaxed or family friendly vacation, visit the water parks, go surfing in the crystal blue ocean, and make the most of Bali's exciting nightlife. Some of the restaurants here may even inspire you to take an Indonesian cooking class so you can take some of the unforgettable flavors of the island home with you.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Bali:
- Take a bicycle tour: Take an ecological adventure or cultural tour by bicycle. This is a great way to see Bali off the beaten path.
- Take a charter tour: Visit historic sites and important cultural icons around the island with an experienced guide.
- Go scuba diving: Take a diving adventure off the east coast of Bali and witness a huge variety of brilliant undersea life.
- Go horseback riding: Explore the beaches, the village, and the rice paddy fields by horseback.
- Visit the Bali Safari and Marine Park: Located just south of Gianyar, the Bali Safari, and Marine Park actively assists research and conservation efforts to protect the endangered and threatened animals of Indonesia. Come here to see more than 80 species of protected wildlife, including tigers, orangutans, cockatoos, and elephants.
- Waterbom: Visit this spectacular waterpark. It's a great way to spend the day if you're traveling with children.
Find a vacation rental or affordable apartment for your stay in any of the laid back beach towns close to the eastern shoreline. You can also book a condo rental close to the creative heart of Ubud, or an elegant villa along a romantic, secluded part of the coast.