- Highlands Lodge View all rentals (78)
- Park Hyatt View all rentals (74)
- Borders Lodge View all rentals (47)
- Strawberry Park View all rentals (34)
- Highlands Slopeside View all rentals (35)
- Kiva View all rentals (22)
- Meadows View all rentals (36)
- Oxford Court View all rentals (18)
- Villa Montane View all rentals (17)
- Highlands Westview View all rentals (11)
- McCoy Peak Lodge View all rentals (11)
- Village Hall View all rentals (40)
- Market Square View all rentals (13)
- Pines Lodge View all rentals (6)
- Beaver Creek Lodge View all rentals (180)
Rentals Near Beaver Creek Attractions
Featured Beaver Creek Properties
1 / 32
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 7
- Min stay varies
About Beaver Creek
The hiking, snowshoeing, and skiing opportunities in Beaver Creek represent the very best of the Vail Valley. World-class skiing champions come from all over the nation to train here, and skiing enthusiasts of all skill levels find Beaver Creek to be an exciting, romantic, and relaxing winter vacation destination.
Beaver Creek draws visitors during all seasons of the year, especially during the annual Vail Valley Music Festival. Although the summer offers mountain hillsides covered in brilliant wildflowers and excellent wildlife viewing and bird watching opportunities, the winter season is when Beaver Creek truly shines. No matter what time of the year you schedule your visit, you'll find plenty of things to do here.
Here are a few suggestions can help you plan your trip:
- Go skiing and snowboarding: The Beaver Creek Ski area offers some of the best skiing trails in Colorado. The mountain air is fresh, the snow is soft, and the runs are quiet, long, and beautifully groomed.
- Hike the trails: The Beaver Lake Trail extends about six miles from the Mitchell Lake Trailhead. The slope is moderate to challenging, and the views of the mountain are spectacular. This is an especially popular hiking trail during the summer months.
-Experience paragliding: Take a tandem paragliding excursion and see the majestic beauty of the entire Vail Valley from above.
- Relax in the spa: After a day of vigorous mountain adventures, you may want to spend some time in a state of deep relaxation, immersed in luxurious pampering.
- Visit the Beaver Creek Chapel: This beautiful multidenominational church is inspiring and worth a visit, no matter your religious persuasion. Take a moment to appreciate its stone steeple, resonant bell tower, and views overlooking the mountain.
- Enjoy the nightlife: Sip a drink at the elegant bar of Antler Hall, just one of several cozy but energetic Alpine themed night spots in the area.
You can easily find a vacation rental during any season in or around Beaver Creek. Rent a cabin nestled high up in the mountains, or look for a trendy condo or luxurious apartment close to the downtown area.
No matter where you reserve your rental, you'll find yourself within reach of everything you need. Many vacation rentals here offer a feeling of cozy winter seclusion, but the mountain community is somewhat centralized, so no matter how remote you feel, you'll never lack easy access to elegant nightlife or the comforts of home.