- Spring Bay View all rentals (13)
- Port Elizabeth View all rentals (19)
- Lower Bay View all rentals (23)
- Belmont View all rentals (4)
- Friendship View all rentals (8)
Rentals Near Bequia Attractions
Featured Bequia Properties
One of the lovely Grenadines Islands, Bequia is a classic Caribbean town. Surrounded by white sand beaches and crystal waters, it is the ideal place to relax. Best of all, Bequia is rarely overcrowded, with long and beautiful strips of sand where you can really get away from it all. Spend your days relaxing on the shore then take a sunset cruise on the water in the evening.
On Bequia, relaxing in the sun doesn't necessarily mean lying on the beach all day. For scuba diving, there are more than 25 dive sites around the island, many boasting such interesting marine life as moray eels and sea turtles. Windsurfers will enjoy the continuous breeze of the trade winds, while fishing enthusiasts can charter a boat to catch marlin, tuna, and even barracuda! Bequia is also popular for yachting and sailing, with large crowds gathering on the island for the annual Bequia Easter Regatta. On land, there are plenty of day spas and tennis clubs, as well as several hiking trails through the island's lush mountains.
There is an old fashioned charm to the beachfront bars and restaurants in the island's capital city of Port Elizabeth. Here, you can enjoy a delicious French, Italian, or West Indian meal under the shade of an umbrella. Wooden model boats are a specialty of the island, sold in small boutiques and craft shops throughout Port Elizabeth. There are also a few fine art galleries, selling paintings and sculptures made by Bequia residents.
When in Bequia, head to the following destinations:
- Princess Margaret Beach: Take a water taxi from Port Elizabeth to this gorgeous, secluded beach.
- Hope Bay: You can hike to the quiet beach at Hope Bay, a great place for sunbathing and body boarding.
- Friendship Bay: Enjoy a cool drink in the shade while relaxing on the white sand shores of Friendship Bay, one of Bequia's most popular strips of sand.
- Friendship Rose: Take a tour of the beautiful ocean around Bequia on the Friendship Rose, an enormous schooner.
- Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary: Get up close and personal with the wonderful hawksbill turtles on this Park Beach wildlife preserve, operated by a local fisherman.
- Lower Bay: A wonderful beach for swimming and snorkeling, Lower Bay is filled with fun restaurants and bars, yet retains a laid-back atmosphere.
Relax in a beachfront vacation rental on the pretty island of Bequia. Rent a luxury condo in the charming town of Port Elizabeth for a family vacation. For a romantic getaway, find a secluded villa along one of Bequia's sparkling shores.