- Mitte View all rentals (142)
- Kreuzberg View all rentals (122)
- Prenzlauer Berg View all rentals (112)
- Potsdamer Platz View all rentals (63)
- Friedrichshain View all rentals (49)
- Tiergarten View all rentals (42)
- Charlottenburg View all rentals (31)
- Wedding View all rentals (21)
- Moabit View all rentals (7)
Rentals Near Berlin Attractions
Featured Berlin Properties
The capital city of Germany, Berlin is one of the most multi-cultural and historic locations both in Germany and throughout Europe. The city center is a reflection of this, with buildings ranging from medieval to modern within a few yards of each other. In addition to having some of the best underground nightlife in Europe, the countless historical and cultural attractions make this a must-see on any European vacation. The boroughs of Berlin are divided into six districts. In addition to North, South, East, and East Central, there is also City West, one of the main shopping areas and the home of the Olympic stadium.
Here are a few suggestions of things to do in Berlin:
- Museumsinsel: Come here to admire fine art exhibits and ancient works.
- Berliner Dom: The biggest church in Berlin, Berliner Dom has a great view of the city from the top of its dome.
- Berlin Wall: A large stretch of the infamous wall can be found east of the city center.
- Berlin Zoo: This zoo has the largest range of species of any zoo in the world.
- Tiergarten: Berlin's largest park has plenty of walking trails and musical performances throughout the year.
- Try the local cuisine: Rich and heavy, German cuisine is affordable and delicious. While you are here, try the schnitzel or currywurst and go to a local Brauhaus for a pint.
As one of the most cultural and cosmopolitan cities in Europe, there's always something happening here no matter when you choose to visit. Some of the main attractions include the Berlin Film Festival in July, the city's largest cultural event that screens over 400 films; Karneval in March, a huge carnival parade that attracts up to one million people; and Christopher Street Day, the gay pride parade in August that features wild costumes and floats.
Get the most out of your time in Berlin by staying in a vacation rental. Rental options include condos and apartments just steps from the city center and all major attractions, villas with luxury amenities, and rustic cabins in the more rural areas of Berlin.