- Hamilton View all rentals (20)
- Smith's View all rentals (8)
- Southampton View all rentals (5)
- Warwick View all rentals (3)
- Sandys View all rentals (5)
Rentals Near Bermuda Attractions
Featured Bermuda Properties
Located just a few miles off the southern Atlantic Coast of the United States, the island of Bermuda offers a legendary vacation getaway. Cherished for its history and natural beauty, Bermuda draws thousands of visitors every year who come here for unforgettable weddings, family vacations, Bermuda honeymoons, fishing adventures, and fun Bermuda golf.
There is no better way to experience this island paradise than with a stay in your own private vacation rental. A vacation rental can often be less expensive than a hotel and can offer all the privacy and luxury amenities you need to enjoy your trip. Wake up in your elegant villa and enjoy breakfast on your balcony overlooking the ocean. Then spend the day exploring the downtown shops and historic sites, sailing, scuba diving, or relaxing on the soft white sand of Bermuda's world class beaches. When the sun sets over the ocean, head into town for award winning seafood, energetic nightspots, and live music, or head home to your vacation rental and host a campfire on the beach for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you make your plans:
- Experience Bermuda golf: Tee off at Riddell's Bay Golf and Country Club in Warwick, or the famous Southampton Princess Golf Club.
- Go scuba diving or snorkeling: Try Hartley's Undersea Walk or Triangle Diving for an unforgettable experience exploring some of Bermuda's teeming reef ecosystems.
- Take a glass bottom boat tour: Go out to sea in a boat with a glass bottom. See colorful fish, coral, sea turtles, and a huge variety of marine life.
- Visit the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse: Take a tour of this historic site in Southampton. The Gibbs Hill Lighthouse is the oldest cast iron lighthouse in the world.
- Play on the beach: Church Bay Beach and Tobacco Bay Beach are two of the most popular beach destinations in the area. Swim, surf, build a sandcastle, or just relax.
- Visit Fort St. Catherine: This preserved Fort in St. George offers guided tours and beautiful views. Come here to learn more about Bermuda's fascinating history.
There are plenty of exciting and relaxing things to do on your vacation to Bermuda. You'll never run out of fun activities here, and you'll have no trouble finding a perfect vacation rental within steps of the beach. The right villa or condo can allow you to store your beach gear, entertain your friends, and start making fun vacation memories. While you're visiting Bermuda, you may also want to explore the other beautiful islands of the Caribbean.