- Sea Colony View all rentals (243)
- Tower Shores View all rentals (20)
- Indian Harbor Villas View all rentals (11)
- Atlantic Watergate View all rentals (9)
- Stewards Watch View all rentals (5)
Rentals Near Bethany Beach Attractions
Featured Bethany Beach Properties
1 / 16
Bethany Beach house
5 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 10
Bethany Beach house
- 3 night min
About Bethany Beach
Looking for a peaceful beach vacation getaway? You've found the spot. Bethany Beach, Delaware, and the surrounding areas of South Bethany and Fenwick Island are part of a seven-mile stretch of quiet, serene beach bliss, located in the southeastern corner of Delaware. Be the first to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic with your morning coffee from your vacation rental's deck.
While you are here, choose from an array of water sport activities, including swimming, fishing, surfing, boogie boarding, sailing, windsurfing, and crabbing. Play a game of beach volleyball in your rental's backyard, or throw a family barbeque on the back deck. With a full kitchen and plenty of space to store the water skis and kayaks, there are always opportunities for beach and water fun. If you visit during the summer, celebrate the fourth with the locals at the annual Bethany Beach Fourth of July Parade. This hour-long celebration features clowns, floats, and a mass of beach chairs filled with anxious vacationers ready to see great fireworks on the beach.
Here are some additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Ride the ferry: Bethany Beach is home to the Cape May- Lewes Ferry, a cruise between New Jersey and Delaware, taking guests from Bethany Beach to Cape May and back. Along the way, you'll see lighthouses and beautiful Atlantic Ocean views.
- Explore the DiscoverSea Museum: Founded in 1995 with the intent to preserve Bethany Beach's maritime heritage, this museum is located on Fenwick Island, just six miles from Bethany Beach. The ever-evolving exhibits display recovered artifacts from shipwrecks worldwide.
- Take a guided shoreline tour by boat: Rent a canoe or kayak and let an experienced guide introduce you to the native plants and wildlife of the shoreline ecosystem.
- Hear some live music: The Boardwalk bandstand at the center of town is host to a regular concert series during the summer.
- Learn to surf: Bethany Beach is home to several excellent surfing schools. Let a knowledgeable instructor help you get on your board and hit the waves.
- Explore the Bear Trap Dunes: The Bear Trap Dunes are one of the most beautiful protected dune ecosystems in the state. Come to this part of the beach to see native shorebirds and explore the tide pools.
Experience the fun, natural beauty, and tranquil ocean breezes of Bethany Beach by finding a luxury summer rental within a few steps of the ocean. The right beach condo can be the perfect place to relax and host a barbeque for your family and friends after a long day in the sun. Even if you decide to come during the spring, fall or winter, vacation rental opportunities are plentiful here. While you're visiting Bethany Beach, consider exploring nearby Rehoboth Beach or Cape May.