- Meadow Village View all rentals (45)
- Moonlight Basin View all rentals (41)
- Powder Ridge View all rentals (39)
- Spanish Peaks View all rentals (28)
- Lone Peak View all rentals (41)
- Cowboy Heaven View all rentals (20)
- Big Sky Town Center View all rentals (33)
- Alpenglow View all rentals (12)
- Beaverhead View all rentals (9)
- Black Eagle View all rentals (8)
- Moonlight Mountain View all rentals (49)
- Hidden Village View all rentals (6)
- Arrowhead View all rentals (4)
- Alpine Meadows View all rentals (6)
Rentals Near Big Sky Attractions
Featured Big Sky Properties
Big Sky apartment
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8Details
Big Sky apartment
- 2 night min
About Big Sky
Although Big Sky has grown considerably in the last 10 years, it still remains relatively uncrowded and tranquil, making it a perfect getaway destination within the US. The world-class skiing in the winter, hiking in the summer, and dining and shopping options year-round mean that there's something for everyone in this quaint town. While you are in Big Sky, go shopping along Lone Mountain Ranch Road or grab a bite to eat in one of the many great restaurants scattered along Highway 191.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Big Sky:
- Ousel Falls: A well-maintained walking trail leads directly to the 30-foot falls.
- Mountain Village: Located at the bottom of Big Sky Mountain, a small array of restaurants, shopping, and ski rental options can be found here.
- Go Skiing: Big Sky Mountain has plenty of skiing and snowboarding trails for every age and experience level, making it the perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
- Yellowstone National Park: This vast national park that sits at the top of one of the world's largest active volcanoes is considered to be one of the Earth's natural wonders.
- Livingston: Go for an afternoon drive through this nearby town, home to plenty of sprawling mansions that the rich and famous use as getaway homes.
- Bozeman: This nearby city boasts more outdoor recreational opportunities than almost anywhere else in the state.
Big Sky plays host to a wide range of events and festivals throughout the year, so there will always be something to take part in whenever you visit. The Big Sky Country Fair, held every August, is one of the largest in the state and offers a variety of activities including a community parade, a 5K run, and art vendors. Music in the Mountains, an annual concert held every July, features live music from just about every genre you could think of. Big Sky Winterfest, held annually for a long weekend every February, celebrates the best of Montana in the winter and is typically the biggest attraction in the area each year.
Luckily, no matter when you plan to visit, or what kind of home you're looking for, there's something in Big Sky that will meet your needs. With homes ranging from luxury condos just steps from the slopes to rustic cabins in the more remote parts of town, there's a vacation rental in Big Sky that's right for you!