Featured Bozeman Properties
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 14Details
- 3 night min
1 / 38
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
1 / 16
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
- 3 night min
Situated in the north end of the Gallatin Valley, Bozeman, MT is just as charming as it is beautiful. Paradise Valley and its beautiful mountains becomes a natural backdrop for your own vacation home. Watch the sunrise over rolling green hills with the great Rocky Mountains looming in the background, then explore nearby spots for hiking, boating, and swimming. Throw your line out in any one of the surrounding rivers and creeks and fish for fresh water trout, then retreat back to your vacation rental and grill the day's catch. For those visiting Bozeman during the winter months, Andesite Mountain is a great place for skiing, snowshoeing, and exploring. Though the mountain's peak is relatively small at 8,800 feet, the peak has a great vertical rise that provides a number of trails that range in difficulty. Absorb all of Bozeman, Montana's natural splendor while visiting the Gallatin Canyon, a trip that makes for the perfect scenic drive or a great climb for the adventurous spirit.
Here are a few more suggested activities for your trip:
- Spend a day at the Museum of the Rockies: This unique Bozeman museum offers guests the opportunity to learn more about the culture and history of the Northern Rocky Mountain region through artifacts, geology displays, and a variety of exhibits.
- Go fly fishing: Choose to book a guided tour or set sail on your own. Float comfortably in a drift boat, fly-fish, or take a wade trip.
- Hike the trails: Bozeman camping areas and mountain hiking trails draw outdoor enthusiasts from all over the country every year. Explore the canyons and experience close encounters with native Montana wildlife.
- Go horseback riding: Several stables in the Bozeman area can help you saddle up for a private lesson or a guided ride through the wilderness.
- Go boating: Rent a canoe and paddle along the creeks and tributaries or take a motorboat and your water skis and head out onto the lake.
- Play golf: Head for the links and experience the emerald green, champion caliber courses of Bozeman, some of the best golf courses in the state.
A luxury vacation rental may be the best possible place to come home to after a long day of rock climbing, fishing, boating and mountain biking adventures. A rental home or lakeside condo can offer easy access to your favorite activities but still keep you within reach of shopping, dining and nightlife venues downtown. Apartment rental opportunities are widely available in and around Bozeman all year long. While you're spending time in Bozeman, consider side trips to nearby destinations in Big Sky County like Four Corners or Livingston.