- Peak 9 View all rentals (431)
- Peak 8 View all rentals (417)
- Retreat View all rentals (348)
- Overlook View all rentals (300)
- Blue River View all rentals (170)
- River Mountain Lodge View all rentals (283)
- Pines View all rentals (173)
- Columbine View all rentals (90)
- Highlander View all rentals (68)
- Highlands View all rentals (68)
- Trails End View all rentals (163)
- One Ski Hill Place View all rentals (73)
- Sawmill Creek View all rentals (44)
- Beaver Run View all rentals (65)
- Village at Breckenridge View all rentals (234)
Rentals Near Breckenridge Attractions
Featured Breckenridge Properties
As one of America's top ski vacation destinations, Breckenridge, Colorado and the neighboring towns of Silverthorne, Keystone and Frisco offer the perfect balance of natural serenity and outdoor adventure. Descend the slopes under a sunny blue Colorado sky by day, then return home to your vacation rental at night, kick off your ski boots, and curl up next to the fireplace with family and friends. With a two-car garage, full kitchen, and deck to grill and relax on, a vacation rental provides a comfortable living space where storing skis, poles, and jackets is easy. After a long day of skiing and snowboarding, relax in the Jacuzzi or sauna, a luxury that many rentals offer. Spend a day away from the slopes, and head to downtown Breckenridge, where you'll find the wonderful ski boutiques, cafes, restaurants, and local pubs.
Want to get in touch with your inner god or goddess? Breckenridge has the perfect winter activity for you. The Ullr Festival, a weeklong celebration of the mythical Norse god of snow Ullr, includes a parade and winter sporting events, live entertainment, and a bar fest. This annual event boasts some of the best food and drink around, and hosts the Breckenridge Chili Cook-off at Main Street Plaza. Enjoy unlimited tasting of authentic Breckenridge chili, then stick around for the Ullr Comedy Night celebration the following evening, and enjoy many a laugh with family and friends.
Visiting in the summer time? Breckenridge is home to beautiful golf courses, mountain biking trails, and fly-fishing sites. Depending on the season of your visit, consider some of the following activities:
- Head for the ski slopes: With a summit elevation of 13,000 ft., thirty running lifts, and 155 trails, Breckenridge Mountain truly is one of the greatest ski destinations in North America.
- See a show: Breckenridge is home to a number of theatre companies, including the award-winning Breckenridge Backstage Theatre, which put on plays like The Wizard of Oz.
- Go fly-fishing: Breckenridge outfitters offer year round fishing in the Rockies. Guided trips are available during both summer and winter.
- Join the Ullympics: Celebrate winter as a local by entering a team in the annual Ullympics, one of the many events during the wacky weeklong Ullr Fest.
- Go shopping: Sport the best-looking gear on the mountain after shopping at any one of Breckenridge's ski and snowboarding gear boutiques. There are over 180 boutiques and shopping destinations along Main Street.
- Make the most of the summer: Enjoy summer in Breckenridge by experiencing the white water rapids on a rafting trip. You can also go mountain biking, play golf, or tour a gold mine.
If you love dog sledding, snowboarding or snowmobiling, Breckenridge is the perfect winter vacation destination for you. If you enjoy hiking, biking or horseback riding, come here during the summer to explore the natural world and make lasting memories.
No matter the season, choose a vacation rental close to your favorite activities. Ski Breckenridge's powdery trails all afternoon and then relax beside a roaring fireplace in a beautiful condo rental near Breckenridge Village. During the summer, find a secluded lakeside vacation rental and watch the sun rise each morning over the mountains.