Rentals Near Cambria Attractions
Featured Cambria Properties
- 2 nights min
- 30 nights min
- Min stay varies
During all four seasons of the year, Cambria, CA offers a perfect vacation getaway in the heart of California's breathtaking central coast. Located on the Monterey Peninsula, close to Monterey's famous wharf and aquarium, Cambria also lies within reach of the rolling hills of California's rich vineyard country. Come here for the very best of family vacation fun, a lively elegant nightlife, and the rugged natural beauty of California's mountains and endless beaches.
The best way to experience Cambria is by staying in your own luxury vacation rental. Rental options are widely available here all year round. Wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee on the private deck of your cabin or the balcony of your beach condo, then head downtown for a relaxing morning on the beach. Swim, snorkel, or charter a boat and go sailing. Come ashore and rent a bicycle to explore the boardwalk and nature trails beyond the city center or have a picnic on a breezy ocean overlook. After the sun sets, explore the dining and live music venues downtown or head home to your vacation rental and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Hike the trails of Cambria, CA: Camping and hiking areas around Cambria are perfect places for a scenic wilderness adventure. Mountain biking and rock climbing are also very popular here.
- Relax in a Cambria spa: Experience world-class luxury in one of Cambria's many elegant spas. Immerse yourself in an afternoon of serious pampering.
- Go horseback riding: Saddle up at one of several local stables and explore the winding trails and overlooks above the ocean with an experienced guide.
- Take a dinner cruise: Raise a glass and experience gourmet dining on the deck of a luxury sailboat.
- Take a tour of wine country: Taste some of California's award winning vintages on a winding tour through Cambria's beautiful vineyard country.
- Go on a whale watching tour: A charter excursion can be a great way to experience close encounters with minke, grey, or humpback whales, depending on the season.
The right vacation home can be the perfect starting point for your central coast getaway in Cambria. If ocean adventures are what you have in mind, find a condo or elegant villa just a few steps away from the beach. It's easy to find an apartment rental that offers all the luxury amenities you need to make lasting vacation memories. While you're in Cambria, you may also decide to explore nearby destinations like Cayucos and Bodega Bay.