- Amalfi Coast View all rentals (1707)
- Naples View all rentals (1303)
- Sorrento View all rentals (2153)
- Massa Lubrense View all rentals (348)
- Ischia View all rentals (1019)
- Salerno View all rentals (866)
- Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi View all rentals (200)
- Capri View all rentals (1759)
- Santa Maria di Castellabate View all rentals (90)
- Piano di Sorrento View all rentals (217)
- Agerola View all rentals (67)
- Agropoli View all rentals (119)
- Sant'Agnello View all rentals (89)
- Palinuro View all rentals (175)
- Nerano View all rentals (178)
Rentals Near Campania Attractions
Featured Campania Properties
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- 5 night min
This region in southern Italy holds an enticing enchantment about it, with the ever-active Mount Vesuvius lingering over the remains of once-flourishing Pompeii. Campania is also home to the storied city of Naples, and traces of the region's long history are present at every turn. With rolling mountains that stoop down to kiss the Mediterranean shores and ancient villages dotting Campania's interior, this is truly one of the best places to come to truly experience Italy.
If you're in Campania, some of the sights you should see include:
- Pompeii and Herculaneum: These cities fell victim to an eruption of Mount Vesuvius in ancient times and have been perfectly preserved just as they were prior to the event. Pompeii is the more spectacular of the two of them, though smaller and lesser-known Herculaneum also rewards visitors with its ancient ruins and Roman baths.
- Naples: The third-largest city in Italy was founded some 650 years before Christ, and offers a rich artistic and cultural heritage. The entire city center is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and boasts a dizzying 448 monuments and churches.
- Capri: The island of Capri has been a favorite holiday destination since the days of the Roman Empire. With beautiful beaches, historical curiosities and the famous Blue Grotto cave, Capri makes a perfect day trip, though you could easily spend your whole holiday here.
- Ischia: Capri's cousin in the Bay of Naples, Ischia is considered by many to be even more beautiful than its famous counterpart. Ischia is filled with scenic villas, quiet parks, and intriguing museums, giving you plenty of options for activities beyond lounging on the beach.
- The Amalfi Coast: In Campania's southwest, the Amalfi coast is home to beautiful fishing villages, medieval ruins, and breathtaking scenery. It is perfect for those who want to slow down and enjoy their vacation at a relaxed, leisurely pace. Camping in Campania is a sublime experience here, and the Amalfi Coast is perfect for a Campania bike trip.
The best time to visit Campania is between April and October. During these months, the region is alive with activity and bustles with entertainment and festivals. Whether you're staying on the beach, the scenic coast, in Naples, or the quaint countryside, a holiday rental makes the ideal Campania accommodation. Enjoy all the comforts of home in a stylish villa, apartment rental, or spacious condo to make your Campania trip that much more enjoyable.
From Campania, you can continue your Italian vacation by heading to Sicily, or the neighboring southern regions of Calabria, Apulia and Calitri.