Featured Canmore Properties
1 / 24
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
Nestled high in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, this town draws visitors from all over the world each winter looking to experience legendary Canmore skiing and snowboarding. In the summer when the snow melts, the mountain trails become perfect places for Canmore hikes and camping under the stars. The state of Alberta is also home to a world famous film scene, culminating in the annual nearby Banff Film Festival. Experience the very best of Canmore by staying in your own luxury vacation rental. A ski condo or cabin in the mountains or a summer home beside a quiet lake can be the perfect place to relax in style and start creating timeless vacation memories.
During your days here, head downtown for shopping, art galleries, local museums, or champion caliber golf. In the afternoon, relax in one of several professional Canmore spas, go skiing or snowshoeing, or hike the mountain trails. Be sure to save some time to go rock climbing, rafting, and mountain biking as well. At the end of a day of outdoor activities, go home to your cabin or condo and host dinner on your private deck for your friends and family.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in the area:
- Take a dog sledding lesson: In the winter, dog sledding is the way to get around in Canmore. Take a lesson or watch an exciting dogsled race.
- Take a quad or snowmobile tour: Depending on the season, a snowmobile or all-terrain vehicle can take you to beautiful places that feet and cars can't reach.
- Explore Rat's Nest Cave at Canmore Caverns: For serious adventurers only, caving treks can take you into the deep heart of the mountain to see extraordinary natural formations.
- Play a round of golf: Canmore is the home of the Stewart Creek Golf Club and the Silver Tip Golf Course, two of the greenest and most popular courses in the state.
- Go horseback riding: Explore the back country trails on horseback. Take lessons or a guided trail ride offered by any of the well maintained stables in the Canmore area.
- Take a helicopter tour: Take a helicopter tour and soar above the mountain valleys. The views of Canmore from above are breathtaking.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in Canmore, no matter what time of year you plan your visit. And during any season, you'll find many vacation rentals that are less expensive than hotels and offer more space and better amenities. While you're visiting Canmore, be sure to explore other destinations in Canada, like Niagara Falls and Vancouver Island.