Featured Cannes Properties
1 / 32
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
1 / 60
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7
- 7 night min
When most people think of the French Riviera, they think of movie stars, evening glamour, and brilliant blue Mediterranean beaches. If you visit Cannes on the Cote D'Azur with these expectations, you won't be disappointed.
Spend the morning shopping and strolling on the main streets of the charming historic neighborhoods of Le Suquet and Rue d'Antibes. Stop to linger over a cappuccino when your feet need a rest and discreetly glance at the famous personality behind sunglasses at the next table. Spend the afternoon on the beach watching the white sails of sailboats as they catch the sun in the distance. And in the evening, make the most of the legendary night scene in Cannes by visiting the bars, discos and restaurants headed by world class chefs.
Come to Cannes for glamour and romance, but don't miss out on some of the lesser known but equally interesting sights here. Take an eco-tour along the coastline to learn about local plants and wildlife, or visit some of the museums and learn about the local history that shaped important world events.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Cannes:
- Visit the islands: The two islands of Ste-Marguerite and St-Honorat are accessible by boat from Cannes and are the home of beautiful pine forests and the historic Fort Royal.
- Stroll through the Forville Market: This well-known open air market is a gathering place for local French farmers.
- Explore the Musee De La Castre: This is an odd, old fashioned and charming history museum.
- Visit the Musee De La Mer: This museum, also a must-see, specializes in maritime culture.
- Immerse yourself in the night life: Cannes and the French Riviera are famous for glamorous bars, restaurants, and night spots of Le Suquet and the Promenade.
- Walk the Promenade de la Croisette: This famous street in Cannes is bordered on one side by beautiful architecture and boutiques, and on the other, by blue sea and distant cliffs.
Rent a beautiful villa overlooking the sea, or find an apartment or condo closer to the action along the Promenade de la Croisette. It's easy to find an affordable vacation rental here any time of year. While you're here, make sure you take some time to explore the south of France, or take a separate trip to Paris if your schedule allows.