- Eastham View all rentals (189)
- Chatham View all rentals (494)
- Dennis Port View all rentals (45)
- Brewster View all rentals (149)
- Orleans View all rentals (304)
- Wellfleet View all rentals (221)
- Harwich View all rentals (292)
- Provincetown View all rentals (209)
- North Eastham View all rentals (28)
- Falmouth View all rentals (144)
- Harwich Port View all rentals (164)
- West Dennis View all rentals (79)
- East Sandwich View all rentals (68)
- East Orleans View all rentals (142)
- Truro View all rentals (82)
Rentals Near Cape Cod Attractions
About Cape Cod
Charming cottages, a pristine shoreline, and a lively spirit draw visitors to Cape Cod year after year. Though many come for the beaches, they're quickly swept away by the beautiful greenery and enchanting fishing villages that dot the peninsula. Cape Cod is also replete with historical intrigue, as it marks the first North American landing place of the pilgrims of the colonial age.
Some of the most popular attractions in Cape Cod include:
- Provincetown: Cape Cod's principal city has a vibrant arts community, breathtaking harbor views, and some of the best shopping and restaurants in New England. It's the perfect place to base Cape Cod romantic getaways, as it's close to all the island's rural attractions and combines the cosmopolitan vibe of a big city with the charms of a small town.
- Wellfleet: Home to a scenic harbor, the Wellfleet area also hosts several nature preserves, making it an ideal place for exploring the beautiful countryside while enjoying the conveniences of urban living.
- Cape Cod National Seashore: Cape Cod cruises will take you to the area's most prominent nature preserve, the National Seashore. Its diverse landscape includes beaches, ponds, sand spits, and salt marshes, with an equally diverse range of flora and fauna.
- Outdoor adventures: Fishing, hiking, boating, and bicycling excursions are all essential to the Cape Cod experience. In season, you can also go on guided seal or whale watching cruises.
- The arts: The entire peninsula is home to a burgeoning arts scene, including fine arts and theater. Some of the major annual festivals include the Eventide Arts Festival and the Provincetown Fringe Festival.
By renting a charming seaside cottage or cabin in the woods, you'll enjoy a more space, more privacy and all the conveniences and amenities of home.