- Woodstock View all rentals (77)
- Hunter View all rentals (108)
- Windham View all rentals (78)
- Fleischmanns View all rentals (9)
- Deposit View all rentals (13)
- Catskill View all rentals (131)
- Roxbury View all rentals (15)
- Bearsville View all rentals (5)
- Big Indian View all rentals (7)
- Hancock View all rentals (4)
- Margaretville View all rentals (14)
- Phoenicia View all rentals (30)
Rentals Near Catskills Attractions
Featured Catskills Properties
The beautiful Catskills Mountains offer an idyllic wilderness getaway within easy reach of all the glamorous attractions of New York City. Every year, visitors from all over the country come to this area for memorable Catskills weddings and family reunions. For visitors who live in the New York metropolitan area, the Catskills offer a convenient destination for a ski trip or a weekend of Catskills camping. No matter what plans you have in mind for your getaway, the best way to enjoy the Catskills is by staying in a vacation rental. A private mountain cabin or summer villa rental is often less expensive than a hotel and offers the space and amenities you need to store your outdoor gear and relax in style.
Wake up in the morning in your vacation rental and watch the sun rise over the mountains, then plan the day's adventures at your own pace. Go hiking to a breathtaking waterfall, visit a historic home or local museum, go horseback riding, or relax in a luxury Catskills spa. After the sun goes down, stay up late and enjoy world-class Catskills dining and nightspots.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Experience Catskills skiing: Slide Mountain, the tallest peak in the Catskills at over 4,000 feet, offers long pristine ski runs through beautiful forested areas.
- Go tubing or boating on the Delaware River: The long ribbon of the Delaware River winds through several states and the tranquil stretch that meanders through the Catskills is perfect for lazy summer drifting.
- Go fishing: The Delaware is also home to thriving population of rainbow trout, pike, and brown trout.
- Visit Cedar Grove, the Thomas Cole National Historic Site: Visit the historic home of Thomas Cole, one of America's most famous and influential landscape painters and the founder of the Hudson River School.
- Go horseback riding: Explore the scenic overlooks and trails on horseback. Many stables in the area offer guided rides and private lessons.
- Go bird watching and wildlife spotting: The Catskills lies along the migratory paths of many elusive bird species, and also offer a great place to see wildlife like red foxes and black bears.
The Catskills are beautiful and welcoming during any season of the year. In the winter the trails are perfect places to explore on snowshoes and during the spring and summer, the mountains are blooming with wildflowers. If you plan to visit in the fall, you will get to experience spectacular color displays along the trails and scenic drives. Luckily, no matter what time of year you decide to come to the Catskills Mountains, there are always plenty of vacation rentals available.