Featured Chatham Properties
1 / 48
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 10
- Min stay varies
1 / 41
5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10
- Min stay varies
Located at the "elbow" of Cape Cod, Chatham has earned the reputation of a premier New England vacation spot. The area is known for its wide range of art galleries, beautiful beaches, and amazing views of the coast. In fact, this small town has been named one of America's Dozen Distinct Destinations by The National Trust for Historic Preservation. You'll find rows of art galleries and many unique boutique shops along Main Street, in addition to some of the best restaurants on the Cape like The Chatham Squire.
There's plenty to do outside of this strip as well, so be sure to make time for some of these must-see attractions and destinations:
- Chatham Fish Pier: In addition to the great coast views, this pier offers great photo opportunities, especially of local fishermen unloading their catch for the day.
- Chatham Lighthouse: Take one of the free tours of the lighthouse before climbing to the top of it yourself.
- Watch the Seals: A few local business offer one-hour seal watching cruises.
- Art Galleries: Chatham is home to over a dozen art galleries including the Chatham Art Gallery and the Potts Gallery of Fine Art.
- Railroad Museum: This free museum gives visitors a look into the history of Cape Cod's former railroad industry.
- Go to the Beach: Chatham is home to several great beaches, many of which are within walking distance of one another. Be sure to check out Chatham Lighthouse Beach.
Whether you're looking for a spacious home with a pool and high-end amenities, or a luxury condo just steps from the ocean and all the shopping and galleries Chatham has to offer, there's a vacation rental in the area that has everything you're looking for.