- Saint Lawrence Gap View all rentals (11)
- Oistins View all rentals (191)
- Maxwell View all rentals (45)
- Hastings View all rentals (33)
- Worthing View all rentals (47)
- Rockley View all rentals (41)
- Silver Sands View all rentals (22)
- Enterprise View all rentals (28)
- Atlantic Shores View all rentals (19)
- Inch Marlow View all rentals (11)
Rentals Near Christ Church Attractions
Featured Christ Church Properties
1 / 16
1 BA / Sleeps 2
- Min stay varies
About Christ Church
Visit Christ Church on the tropical coast of Barbados for an unforgettable Caribbean getaway. Christ Church is the perfect place to leave the bustle of everyday life behind and experience the tranquil blue waves, endless white sand beaches, and quaint historic side streets of this island paradise. Come here for a few weeks or a few days and leave feeling rejuvenated.
Start your morning on the balcony of your vacation rental beside the ocean. Watch the sun rise, enjoy a leisurely breakfast, then leave your vacation rental behind and head downtown. Go shopping, play a round of golf on an emerald green course, relax on the beach, or go on a sailing adventure. After the sun goes down, experience world class seafood and live music at award winning restaurants and night spots along the coast, or head home to your vacation rental and host dinner on your private deck for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Take a catamaran cruise: Go out into the blue waves for dolphin and sea turtle spotting, snorkeling, and breathtaking views of the coast.
- Learn to surf: Boosy's Surf School is just one of several surf schools in the Christ Church area with patient, knowledgeable instructors who can have you up on a board in no time.
- See a show: The Bajan Roots and Rhythms Dinner Theater offers a fun and unforgettable night of music and local culture.
- Play on the beach: Go swimming, parasailing, wave boarding, or just lie in the sugary sand and relax. Rockley Beach and the beaches of Worthing are very popular beaches in the Christ Church area.
- Go deep sea fishing: Charter fishing trips usually leave the harbor just after dawn and can take novice and experienced fisherman into the deep waters for marlin, swordfish, and tarpaulin.
- Go wreck and reef diving: The underwater ecosystems off the coast of Christ Church are teeming with fish, turtles, sea stars, and a brilliant variety of colorful marine life.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in Christ Church, and you'll have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental or elegant villa where you can relax and plan the day's adventures. Vacation rentals are often less expensive than hotels and can offer the space and amenities you need to get the most out of your trip. While you're visiting Christ Church, schedule some time to explore the nearby town of St. James just a few miles away.