- Orange Tree View all rentals (114)
- Greater Groves View all rentals (30)
- Mission Park View all rentals (17)
- Glenbrook Resort View all rentals (62)
- Clear Creek View all rentals (26)
- Silver Creek View all rentals (52)
- Highgrove View all rentals (16)
- Sunrise Lakes View all rentals (24)
- Weston Hills View all rentals (7)
Rentals Near Clermont Attractions
Featured Clermont Properties
1 / 19
5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 14
- Min stay varies
Clermont is a residential town in the heart of Florida, close enough to the mega-attractions of the state, but just far enough away to escape the noise and tourist throngs. Orlando and the Orlando-Kissimmee metro area lie just 22 miles to the east of Clermont, and if you're taking a vacation here, chances are high that daily trips in that direction will play a role in your plans. After you have visited Disneyworld, Epcot Center, and the giant amusement and waterpark attractions of Orlando, be sure to spend some time exploring the restaurants and nightlife of Clermont. Clermont offers a glimpse into the quieter heart of old-world Florida with its rolling orange groves, artfully designed neighborhoods, charming shopping districts, spas, and golf courses, often overlooked by the stampede heading toward the parks.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Clermont:
- Take an off-road vehicle tour: Explore Florida's natural landscape on an ATV or dune buggy.
- Take a guided tour of orange groves and vineyards: Traditional winery and tasting tours are available, but in Clermont you can also explore the orange groves and learn more about the history and cultivation of their favorite citrus fruit.
- Visit Lake Louisa State Park: Hike, mountain bike, or go bird watching along the many trails of one of Florida's best loved state parks.
- See the President's Hall of Fame: Learn more about presidential history with a visit to this local museum.
- See the Florida Citrus Tower: Constructed in 1956, this tower has become one of Clermont's best known landmarks.
It's easy to find a vacation rental in Clermont that offers everything you want at a price you can afford. At any time of year here, even during the busy summer season, there are plenty of beautiful rentals available.
Find a condo in the heart of town or in the quiet countryside. Rent a romantic summer home for two, or book a villa with plenty of rooms and enough space to host an annual family gathering. No matter what you're looking for, you'll find a perfect place to stay in Clermont.