Featured Conway Properties
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8Details
- Min stay varies
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8Details
- Min stay varies
Known for its natural beauty, Conway, NH is the perfect four-season escape. The White Mountains become your backyard while staying in your vacation home. Watch the sunset over rolling green hills and valleys from your vacation rental's front porch, then grill on the back patio. Spend your days traveling along Conway's beautiful waterways and mountain biking paths. Outdoor enthusiasts will love Conway, New Hampshire, as it is home to the White Mountain National Forest, which boasts the tallest peak in the East. The area also offers ideal conditions for snowshoeing, hiking, golfing, fishing, and camping. While you are here, explore the Boulder Loop Trail, a beautiful hiking and biking trail near the Covered Bridge Campgrounds. The three mile trail leads adventurists through beautiful New England foliage and ultimately 1,000 ft. above the Passaconaway Valley. Be sure to look for birds and other wildlife along the way.
Here are a few additional suggested activities for your trip:
- Hear some live music: Each summer, Conway hosts the Arts Jubilee Summer Concert Series, an outdoor concert extravaganza. Every Thursday, enjoy live music under a clear northern sky.
- Tour the Tuckerman Brewing Company: Take a guided tour of this famous local brewery, voted the "best brewery tour" by the Best of New Hampshire in 2007.
- Visit a water park: North Conway, NH is home to Kahuna Laguna, which offers some of the most exciting rides and water slides in the state. This is a great way to cool off on a hot afternoon, especially if you're traveling with children.
- Hike the trails: Conway, NH campgrounds and hiking trails offer access to all the scenic beauty of the White Mountains. Spend a night under the stars and wake up to the sound of wild songbirds.
- Go skiing: North Conway offers miles of pristine powdery trails during the winter season, perfect for skiing, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing.
- Visit the Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center: This non-profit science and education facility offers guided tours, exhibits, and interactive displays that introduce visitors to the world of meteorology.
Experience the very best of Conway and the White Mountains by staying in your own private lakeside condo. A luxury rental home can be the perfect place to relax in style. Luckily, vacation rental opportunities are plentiful in this area during every season of the year. While you're visiting Conway, consider taking day trips to nearby Meredith or Lake Winnipesaukee.